♡32♡

Sam

"Hurry up baby" Colby says looking over his shoulder seeing that I'm far behind him no longer besides him "I uh I forgot my phone in the car.." I trail off pointing behind me and he sighs turning around "come here" he says opening his arms I look down walking up to him. Once I get infront of him he pulls me in a hug "baby, I know your nervous to meet them but I promise you they'll love you, okay? you have nothing to worry about" he says I nod and wrap my arms around him hugging him tight and nuzzling my face in his chest taking in his scent to calm down "c'mon boys" his mother says as she walks past us "we'll be there in a second" Colby says rubbing my back gently "hm okay, don't take too long" she says before walking away with his father. Colby continues to rub my back holding me protectively "it'll be okay baby, I'll be by your side" he whispers soothingly "they'll love you" he adds starting to rock side to side and I stay in his arms trying to calm my nerves.
He kisses the top of my head gently and pulls away resting his hands on my hips "ready?" he asks and I nod slowly "alright c'mon" he says before pressing a kiss to my forehead giving me a small smile before walking away I whine and catch up to him "Colbs" I pout pulling on his arm "what baby?" he asks with a light chuckle looking over at me "hold my hand" I say holding it out "of course baby" he smiles interlocking our fingers I smile wrapping my other arm around his arm laying my head in his shoulder he hums kissing the top of my head and he continue to walk to the front door.

Colby opens the door and we walk in him closing it behind us and I look around and we're in a hallway with shoes along the walls and backpacks and coats hanging, the living room on the other side of the hall, a warm and cozy feel to the whole place looking like a regular family house, the smell of baked goods lingering in the air and loud laughing and talking in the distance. I look up at Colby and he smiles at me reassuringly squeezing my hand I smile and look back I front of us as he starts walking, me following besides him. We make it to the living room where a few people are here mostly adults and a few kids around our age who are just talking with the news playing on the tv "Cole!" an old lady cheers standing up from the couch making her way to him "oh my you've grown so much!" she exclaims squeezing his cheeks he chuckles letting go of my hand to push her hands off his face "your not looking too bad yourself grandma" he says with a warm smile she laughs "now, don't be too kind dear" she says pulling him into a hug and he hugs her back "now, now don't smuther him too much mom, the last thing he wants his your crusty lips all over his face" his mom says "yeah! who knows how long that lipstick has been on for" some guy butts in earning laughs from everyone and I giggle quietly as her lipstick looks faded "oh my goodness aren't you the cutest little thing!" she gasps her attention turning to me and I blush slightly and before I know it she's now squeezing my cheeks as she did to Colby prior and I whine scrunching my face "okay, grandma that's enough" Colby says taking her hands off of my face gently "oh c'mon just a little longer!" she exclaims and everyone laughs "no" Colby chuckles pulling me into a hug and I whine nuzzling my head into his chest blushing embarrassedly Colby chuckles rubbing my back "your okay baby she does that to everyone" he whispers into my ear "it hurt" I whine looking up at him with a pout "aw baby your fine" he coos pecking my lips "oh shit looks like Cole finally managed to pull someone!" some guy yells and I blush hiding my face in his chest "damn, you couldn't pull a girl so you turned to guys" another guy says "aye, don't knock it till you try it, if you know what I'm saying" Colby says and I'm able to hear the smirk on his face and all the boys laugh, I gasp "Colby!" I exclaim pushing him away and he chuckles "I'm only joking" he says pulling me back into a hug I huff pushing him away "looks like someone's sleeping on the couch" a girl says as she walks past us with a tray of crackers "no, it was a joke!" he exclaims pulling me in a hug I giggle hugging him back "simp!" I giggle as Colby let's out a groan pulling away from me "I'm not a simp" he huffs "mhm sure" the same girl says "alright enough" an old guy says with a chuckle before Colby could protest and he huffs draping his arms over my shoulders and I lean into him interlocking my hands with his "well are you going to introduce the young fellow or not?" the same guy says "oh right, this is Sam" he says holding me tighter "that's all!? how long??" the same girl from before says Colby chuckles "almost a year" he says and she opens her mouth to say something but he cuts her off "Addison, mind your business" he says with a chuckle moving hus arms so one is around my waist and he leads us away "wait!" she exclaims making everyone laugh.

We get to the kitchen and I look around seeing the side doors are open sending a cool breeze in, kids playing outside laughing and screaming playfully. I look around the kitchen seeing more people and they're cooking with music playing as they talk "Colby!" I women cheers turning around "it's been so long!" she says pulling him in a hug "you too" he says hugging her back "congrats on getting married" he says as they pull away "thanks! but none of that, where-" "right here" he chuckles grabbing my hand "oh.." she trails off looking at me and I frown as she looks at me with a judging look "it's okay" Colby whispers gently as he caresses the back of my hand "not what I was expecting but I accept" she says with a smile "thanks" Colby says and I let out a small sigh of relief "so what's your name?" she asks looking at me "oh um s-sam" I stutter she hums and starts talking with us.
"Colby!!" I hear a kid squeal and I look over to see a boy running inside "hey bud" Colby smiles picking him up "I missed you!" they boy squeaks "yeah? I missed you too" he says ruffling the boys hair "Colby! come play with us!" another boy says at the door with a football in his hands "hm, I dunno.." he trails off looking at me obviously wanting to go "pleaseee??" they beg I giggle softly and nod "alright let's go!" he cheers putting the boy down and they cheer running outside "why don't you go play with them?" Stacy- Colby's aunt says "oh, no I'm okay" I say looking out the window looking at Colby as he laughs picking up the small boy and throwing him over his shoulder causing him to drop the ball "you cheater!" he squeaks "wha- me? never!" Colby exclaims I smile softly "Sam! come help cut some veggies" Stacy says I hum and go over and help them cook as answering some questions they ask me.

-

"Sam, hon, could you go get the kids and Colby?" Colby's mom asks as we finish setting up the table with all the food "yeah, sure" I say putting down the last plate before going into the kitchen and to the side doors. I lean against the door smiling softly as I watch Colby smiling brightly as he carries a little girl on his shoulders. He puts her down and the same boy comes over and clings into his leg "now!" another boy says and they all run towards Colby and tackle him to the floor and Colby chuckles "darn you got me" he says and they all cheer accomplished "but that's the only time you will!" he exclaims pushing the small boy off of him gently "no! get him!" a girl squeals I giggle stepping outside fully and Colby sees me and smiles putting the boy down. He walks up to me putting his hands on my hips "hey baby" he says slightly out of breath I giggle smiling up at him "you're all sweaty" I say scrunching up my face "hey! what's that face for?" he huffs I giggle leaning up and pecking his lips "c'mon dinners ready" I say "ooooo" I giggle shaking my head gently "dinners done!" Colby exclaims pulling me inside and they all scream excitedly running in "c'mon!" Colby exclaims pulling me to the dining room "what are you doing?" I ask confused "sit" he says pulling out a chair for me "okay..?" I say confused sitting down and Colby sits next to me "why did you pull me here?" I ask confused "you'll see" he says placing his hand on my thigh. Soon the kids run in and the small boy sits in the other seat next to Colby "ha! I got it!" he exclaims sticking out his tongue "darn it Alex! you always get to sit next to him!" they all complain "oh hush and get in a seat" Stacy says ushering them and they all complain and whine and they sit in a seat "oh" I giggle understanding why he rushed in he chuckles squeezing my thigh.

Soon everyone files in filling in the empty seats "Alex stop it" Stacy says slapping his hand stopping him from getting food and I giggle softly "heyyy" Alex whines glaring at me "hush it" Colby says putting his hand over his face making him giggle "okay!" Colby's mom announces and everyone goes quiet looking at her and she starts talking about Stacy's marriage. I furrow my brows when Colby moves his hand from my thigh and I look over at him looking down at his hands to see he has a dinner roll and he rips it in half and hands it to Alex I giggle shaking my head he looks over at me and smiles I shake my head smiling he looks around before shoving it in his mouth "Cole!" he jumps looking up at his mom with innocent but guilty eyes "hm?" he hums "did you just eat!?" she exclaims "no?" he says but its muffled from the dinner roll and everyone laughs I giggle shaking my head "you guys are stupid" I say as I see Alex copy what Colby did "hey!" they both exclaim their mouths full of bread I giggle shaking my head "alright Pam sit down and we'll eat you've been talking nonsense I'm sure everyone stopped listening" her dad says and she huffs sitting down "fine" everyone cheers piling their plates with food I shake my head watching everyone "what do you want baby?" Colby asks grabbing my plate I shrug "doesn't matter" he hums and puts food on my plate putting it infront of me once he's done "thanks" he hums and gets himself some food and everyone talks to each other while eating having a good time.

---

I'm sorry if there's any mistakes I didn't feel like editing it.