♡38♡

Sam

I leave the bathroom after getting dressed in the hoodie Tara gave me it being Colbys "Sam! Come play with us!" Jake exclaims as they're all playing a game I nod "sure" I whisper walking over and sitting on my bed after grabbing a controller and joining the game "don't be so gloomy" Jake says ruffling my hair trying to lighten up the mood I hum "sorry" "hey, I-" "I know you were" I say cutting him off he sighs pulling me in a side hug "I love you" he says pressing a friendly kiss to my temple and I smile "I love you too" "good, cause you have no choice" he says pushing me gently "now I'm gonna beat your ass!" he yells playing the game "no! I will!" I squeak playing it too.

Colby

I get back to Sam's house and I get your of my car. I go inside and walk up the stairs going to his room. As I approach I hear them all laughing I smile and walk in closing the door behind me "no! you can't let him win!" Sam yells at Corey covering Jakes eyes "no! you cheater! get your nasty hands out of my eyes!" Jake shrieks jokingly "heyy I took a- Colbs!!" he squeaks jumping out of bed and running into my arms "hey baby" I smile hugging him tight "I missed you" he pouts I smile pecking his lips "sorry, I had to do something"  I say pecking his lips gently again "like what?" he asks tilting his head "that, I cannot tell you" I say poking his nose making him giggle softly "why not?" he asks "because" "because why?" he asks leaning up to my face looking into my eyes I chuckle pushing his face away "hey," he pouts cutely "tell meee" he begs "no" I say picking him up and throwing him over my shoulder "ah! put me down!" he squeals I chuckle "nope" I say "Colbssss" he whines kicking his feel "ha! I win! suck my dick Sam!" Jake yells jumping up from the bed "noooo" Sam whines "damnit I was so close!" Corey exclaims I chuckle putting Sam down "Corey you suck!" Sam exclaims jumping on his back making them fall over and we all laugh as they fake fight.

-

"Alright we're gonna go to bed" Tara says standing up the others following "your staying over!?" Sam asks with a big smile "yep! we're doing the plans we wanted to do today but since Colby had to go somewhere we moved it to tomorrow!" she exclaims excited "yay!" he squeaks and we all laughs "goodnight!" they say leaving "goodnight!" me and Sam say in unison. Sam jumps in bed next to me and cuddles into me "let's watch a movie!" he says grabbing the remote I chuckle pulling him into my side "let's watch a scary movie" I say "no!" he squeaks "this one!" he says "a romance!?" I groan and he giggles "yep!" he says playing it "fine" I huff and he giggles cuddling into me I smile holding him tight happy he's happy now.
Halfway through the movie I grab the remote and pause it "heyyy I was watching that" he whines I chuckle sitting up "I know baby but I wanna tell you something" I say sitting up and pulling him in my lap "oh.. are you okay?" he asks tilting his head "yeah" I smile pecking his lips showing him I'm fine and he smiles pecking my lips again "okay, okay" I chuckle when he kisses me over and over again and he giggles I smile looking into his eyes massaging his hips gently "I love you.. so, so much" I say and he smiles "you mean so much to me baby, I know sometimes I don't show it but you do.." I say before he could speak "I love you with all my heart baby.. I would do anything for you, you were and still are my best friend and always will be no matter what happens, we've been through everything together, through thick and thin.. we've had our ups and downs but nothing will ever make me love you any less.. you literally have my whole heart" I say and he smiles tears welling in his eyes I smile cupping his cheek gently keeping one hand on his hip "I love you baby, you have no idea how much I do" I whisper caressing his cheek gently and he puts his hand on top of mine leaning into my touch "so, to remind you of how much you mean to me.. and how much I love you I got you this" I say removing my hand from his hip and grabbing the ring box out of my pocket and he gasps "a ring.. a promise ring, to show you that I love you and that I'd do anything to protect you and no matter what happens you'll always have me by your side" I say and tears flow out of his eyes as I open up the box and he let's out a small sob. I take it out of the box it being a silver ring with diamonds lining it 'i love you' engraved inside "i-i love it" he says with a smile I smile slipping it onto his ring finger "I love you!" he exclaims hugging me tight I smile hugging him just as tight. He moves his head so he's looking at me and he smashes his lips against mine I smile kissing him back right away and we start to make out.