♡22♡

Sam

I sigh getting out of Colby's car when we get to the school and I walk around going to Colbys side grabbing his hand "there gonna know" I say and he furrows his brows "last night.. they're gonna know about us" I say and he hums squeezing my hand "maybe they won't say anything about it" he says nervously I shrug "I dunno Colbs, you were moaning into the mic" I say with a small giggle and he rolls his eyes letting my hand go when we walk inside "I guess we'll find out" he mumbles I hum and we go our separate ways to our lockers. I feel someone near me so I look over to see the others "oh hey guys" I say closing my locker turning to them "hi" Devyn and Tara say while Jake and Corey eye me suspiciously "what?" I ask with a small giggle "nothing, nothing" Corey says I giggle a little and we start talking. I soon feel a hand come in contact with my butt making me jump, a squeal escaping my lips Colby chuckles wrapping his arms around my waist from behind "I love you baby" he whispers in my ear only audible to me and I blush deeply "Col-" Tara starts getting stopped by Jake and he whispers something in her ear making her gasp "what??" Devyn asks and I sigh softly leaning into Colby and he tightens his grip around me nuzzling his head in my neck "they probably know" I say quietly laying my head on his he hums "I know" he mumbles nuzzling his head further in my neck "it'll be ok" I whisper bringing my hand up and scratching his head gently he hums and kisses my neck sending shivers down my spine. I look back at the others and they're all whispering to each other Jake and Corey pointing at us obviously talking about us "I love you" Colby mumbles holding me tighter making my heart flutter "I love you too" I whisper and he places a kiss on my neck again. The others turn to us and all give us the same looks "what?" I ask even though I already know what "Colby?" Devyn says and he hums keeping his head in my neck "Colby" Tara says and he sighs looking up and I drop my hand from his head "what?" he asks pulling away from me completely making me frown at the loss of his warm embrace "Sam" Jake says "what?" I ask and they stay silent looking at us suspiciously. Colby chuckles rolling his eyes "yes, and yes" he says and they all look at him "yes, we're dating for about a month, and yes Sam gave me a blow job while I was on the game" he says making me blush embarrassedly and they all gasp and the girls squeal with excitement "prove it" Jake says stubbornly and I giggle "we don't have-" I get cut off by Colby smashing his lips against mine I giggle wrapping my arms around his neck kissing him back "holy shit" Jake says with a chuckle when Colby pushes me up against the lockers shoving his tongue in my mouth "ok! ok! you can stop!" Corey exclaims and I try pulling away but Colby doesn't let me "I didn't mean to suck each other's faces off!" Jake says "we get it your dating!" he screeches when I let a moan out "stop!!" they all yell pulling us apart both of us panting, out of breath, me blushing deeply "damn" Corey says with a light chuckle "someone's horny" Jake says with a chuckle "Colby!!" the girls squeal laughing with a hint of disgust. I look over at Colby seeing a obvious tent in his pants, I giggle and look back up at him and he's already looking at me his eyes full of lust and love. He bites his lips looking me up and down "nonono" Tara says pulling me away from Colby and I giggle as he lets out a low growl "c'mon let's get to class" Devyn says and we grab our bags and walk to class Colby pulling me close to him keeping his arm around me.

- time skip to 5th period -

I walk in class talking to Jake and as we're walking to our seats I get pulled into someone's lap and I panic a little before realizing it's Colby and I let out a small breath of relief "alright, I'll talk to you later" Jake says before walking over to Tara "I missed you" he mumbles into my neck I giggle "we see each other in every class" he huffs and looks up at me again "but we no longer sit by each other in them" he huffs "I wonder why" I say sarcasticly since it's his fault we got moved apart "me too" he pouts I roll my eyes playfully and peck his lips getting out of his lap sitting in the seat next to him when the teacher comes in and he places his hand on my thigh.
"Alright, so we will be doing a project on this, do a poster, slide, whatever you want" the teacher announces "you will be in partners as well" he adds and everyone cheers looking around for their partner and Colby squeezes my thigh signaling he wants to be with me "but! I will be choosing" he adds with an evil grin and everyone groans complaining "now, now" he says with a chuckle "I made sure to put you with someone I think you'd work great with" he says "ok, Amber and Brennen" he starts "I hope I'm with Jake or Tara" I say "wha- what about me?" Colby says offended and I giggle looking at him "Colbs, I'd love to be with you but there's no way he's going to pair us up" I say and he huffs "if we're not together I'm gonna ask to change" he grumbles I giggle and peck his lips "Colby and Shea and then Sam and Aryia" he announces putting his clipboard down "looks like we're not partners" I say and he lets out a protective growl I giggle "rest of class, get together with your partners and plan what your going to do, and keep in mind there will be no work time in class" the teacher says "you'll live" I say pecking Colby's lips getting up but he pulls me back in my seat raising his hand "Colby?" he calls raising his brow "can I switch partners with Aryia?" he asks as he puts his hand down "and be with Sam?" he asks and Colby nods "nice try Colby," he chuckles "so I can't?" Colby asks "no, never" he says and Colby huffs "but-" "no, you'll never get any work done" he says and everyone laughs amused with Colby's attempt "b-" "Colbs! no, go with Shea" I giggle slapping my hand over his mouth and he groans getting up going to Shea everyone laughing at him. Aryia comes over sitting in the chair Colby was previously sitting in and we plan out what we're gonna do.