♡35♡

Colby

"Almost done?" I ask Sam as he's putting on some makeup to cover up his hickeys "yep" he says looking at me in the mirror I hum trying to put on my tie "your doing it wrong" he giggles standing up and I groan frustratedly dropping my hands "like this" he says fixing it for me I smile scanning his face as he concentrates on fixing it. He smiles finishing it "there" he says looking up at me with a bright smile I smile cupping his cheek caressing it gently and he leans into it putting his hand on mine "you look beautiful" I say gently as I look him up and down as he's in a dress. He blushes "thank you" he mumbles I hum leaning down and pecking his lips gently "let's go before we're late" he nods hugging me I smile wrapping my arms around him "I love you" he says quietly "I love you too baby" he hugs me tighter. I gently pat his back "alright c'mon" he pulls away and I take his hand in mine and we leave the hotel room going down to the car where my parents have been waiting.
We soon get to the place my aunt will be getting married and and we get out of the car. We go inside the building it being filled with family members "Colby!" Alex yells running up to me "damn, look at you" I chuckle picking him up seeing him in a tuxedo "Colby! language!" my mother exclaims "right sorry" I chuckle "ha! you got in trouble" Alex teases sticking his tongue out "shush" I chuckle putting him down he giggles running off and I shake my head. I look over at Sam and grab his hand interlocking our fingers he looks over at me and smiles "c'mon let's go help set up the tables" I say gently pulling him along "okay!" he squeaks walking next to me matching my pace. We get to the other room "need any help?" I ask my uncle as he grabs some chairs "oh sure" he says "you can help out the chairs up- 4 at each table or set the tables" he says "okay" I say he hums before walking away "I'll set the tables" Sam says picking up two vases full of flowers that we're using as center pieces "alright" I say grabbing two chairs.

-

I finish setting up the room, the food being the last thing that was put out only needing the wedding cake now. I spot Sam sitting at a table writing on a piece of paper I furrow my brows and make my way to him. I pull out a chair and sit in it him not noticing as he concentrates with what he's doing. I tilt my head looking at the paper seeing a lay out of the room with four names on each circles that represents my family "oh, baby no, don't put them together" I say pointing at the two names 'Jay' and 'Veronica' "wha- why? their siblings" he says confused "I know" I say "but don't put them right next to each other, they will start arguing" I say he hums erasing Veronicas name along with their mother's name and switching their places "better?" he asks "yeah" he hums going back to finding everyone else's spot "need anymore help?" I ask and he shakes his head "no, I'm done" he says showing me it and I take it scanning it quickly seeing if he seated them in a good spot "is it good?" he asks I hum giving it back to him "yay!" he cheers standing up "wanna help out the cards on the table?" he asks grabbing the pile of cards with everyone's name on them "yeah sure" I say taking half.

-

Everyone sits in there assigned spots talking amongst each other as the ceremony is about to start "why don't you go find your spot?" I say to Alex taking him off my lap "awh I wanna sit with you!" he exclaims with a pout "you can come by me later, if you sit with me your not gonna listen to what's happening" he whines "fineee" I chuckle ruffling her hair "hey!" he exclaims "go sit" "mommyyy Colby ruined my hair!!" he complains running over to the table she's sitting at I chuckle shaking my head softly.
Soon enough the ceremony starts the broom- Brad, starts walking down the aisle and everyone stops talking. He gets to the front and comes to a stop waiting for Stacy to come down the aisle, the pianist starts playing 'here comes the bride' and she comes walking in her arm linked with her father's also my grandpa. She gets to the front and they join hands.

- after the ceremony -

Everyone is dancing and having a good time when the wedding cake is being brought out "woah" I say picking up Alex as he comes running past me trying to get the cake "but-" "no buddy, not right now" I chuckle and he whines "but I want some!" he exclaims "not yet" I say and he huffs "why don't you go play, I'll make sure you get a big piece" I say setting him down and ruffling his hair "yay!" he cheers running off. I go over to the table where the cake was placed all the adults gathered around making jokes as Stacy grabs the knife to cut the first slice "Colbs?" I look over at Sam and I smile "yeah, baby?" I say wrapping my arms around him as he hugs me "I'm tired" he mumbles nuzzling his head in my chest "I know baby, but you gotta stay up" he whines looking up at me with a pout I peck his lips gently "how about you eat some cake and maybe the sugar will wake you up?" I say and he nods "okay.." I press a kiss to his forehead "here Colby, give this to Alex, and get the other kids please" his father says I hum taking the plate from him seeing a quite large slice I chuckle "I'll be right back" I tell Sam and he nods unwrapping his arms from me letting me go.
I get to where the kids are "Colby!" Alex yells all of them running up to me "ooooh I want some!!" Veronica squeaks "then go get some, there giving them out now" I say and they all run squealing excitedly "bud, this one's for you" I say handing him the plate and his eyes go big "yay!! thank you!" he squeals "no problem, go to your seat" he giggles excitedly and runs off.