12: Words Matter (part three)

Chapter Twelve - III
Words Matter

Me:

Hi. Medyo brokenhearted kaibigan ko sa school, at hindi ko siya mapayuan masyado kasi she won't tell me what's wrong. Ramdam ko na may something sa kanila nung guy, pero she won't tell too. What to do?

Hindi ko alam iaadvice ko sa kanya kasi wala naman akong experience sa love and relationship. Huhu!

Yohan:

Okay lang naman na makinig ka lang muna sa kanya. make her feel like you are there for her, para mashare niya sayo ang problema niya.

Me:

okay! i should be a listener first

but when she told me her problem, and she's ready to take some advice... saan ako kukuha ng iaadvice ko sa kanya?

Yohan:

You will know at that very moment what to say or do

Me:

How? T-T

Yohan:

They said if you're in love... Ask those who doesn't experience love yet, and they'll give you the best advice.

Alam mo kung bakit?

Me:

Bakit?

Yohan:

inexperienced people, when it comes to love, can think properly. those who are in love tend to act based on their emotions. but those who are not in love, they can clearly see what's really happening.

so, don't worry if you think your advice is not best for her. at least she'll see another point of view on how to resolve her problem.

Me:

omg! you're so smart and wise  Yohan!!!

Yohan:

stop haha!

you're exaggerating

Me:

Nooooo hahaha

but thank you, I will try it :)

Ano ba ikinakabahala ko? It's no big deal, but... we all know Violet right? She's sweet to girls, and she treats guys coldly or, I don't know the exact word, could it be... harshly? I think Violet has a prejudice to guys, that's why she has a bad attitude towards them. The thing is, Axel is her only exception... and well, Kier too.

Babantayan ko na ang kilos nila Axel at Violet, kasi minsan nakikita ko silang magkasama. Si Vio, 'di siya pala share, pero transparent kasi siya kaya alam ko agad kung may problema siya or what. I don't know what's going on with them, but I'll try to figure it out.