[12]

Madelaine smiled looking down at Vanessa. She was super happy that she trusted her. She moved the girls hair out of her face and rubbed her thumb over her cheek.

"Good night princess" she whispered. Mads got from under Vanessa and went to get a wet rag and a towel to clean her off.

Madelaine walked up to Vanessa and began to gently clean her up. Once she cleaned Vanessa up she dried her then but some panties, a bra, and a oversize shirt on her.

Mads gently picked her up and carried her into the bedroom beside theirs. She went to get clean up and put some clothes on before changing the bedsheets and cuddling in the guest bed with Vanessa.

«morning»

Madelaine alarm went off and she quickly cut it off before it could wake Vanessa up. She looked over at her and smiled. She kissed her on the forehead before getting out of bed and going to their bedroom to get ready.

Mads took a quick shower and once she was done she put the outfit on she picked out.

She then left a note for Vanessa once she woke so she wouldn't be confuse or scared of why she was alone

"See you later angel" mads whispered kissing Vanessa gently on the cheek before placing the note on the nightstand.

She walked out to her car and drove to her job.

Few hours later vanessa woke up to a empty bed. She sat up and looked around until she seen the note beside.

Good morning babygirl hope you slept well. I'm not home if you're wondering I'm at work. If you get hungry there's a lot of food in the kitchen for you to pick from. I'll be calling some time today. Have a good day today and I'll see you soon~ Madelaine

Vanessa frowned missing Madelaine already. She got out of bed and went to go freshen up.

"Hey Madelaine" Chloe said opening up Madelaine's office door.

"What seems to be the problem?" Mads asked looking up from the design she was making for a friend.

"We have someone here that would like to come in"

"Bring them please"

"Ok" chloe said stepping out the room to tell Vanessa she could go in.

"Hey baby" mads smiled standing up. "What are you doing here?"

"I was lonely at home and I missed you" Vanessa whispered.

"Ok, did you eat"

"Mhm some waffles"

"Anything you need ma'am?" Chloe asked Vanessa.

"No" Vanessa said shaking her head. Chloe nodded before closing the door.  "What are you doing?"