[14]

"Hey baby" Madelaine whispered.

"Yes" Vanessa hummed.

"You feeling better?"

"Yes"

"Good good...so I was wonder if you'd still like to go on a date with me?"

"Of course..but I get to pick where it'll be at"

"Yea ok" Madelaine smiled.

"And you'll have to wait until I'm ready for it" Vanessa said sitting up.

"I'm fine with that"

"Great, I'm going to take a nap"

"Again" Madelaine chuckled.

"I'm tired" Vanessa frowned.

"Go to sleep then baby" mads said kissing Vanessa on the cheek. Vanessa smiled and went back to sleep.

Madelaine got up and went to use the bathroom then thought since Vanessa was asleep she'd go out and get some of her favorite things.

After handling her business and washing her hands she walked out of the room and got dressed.

She kissed Vanessa on the cheek before grabbing her keys and leaving.

First she went to get clothes that Vanessa liked which was a lot. She likes Chanel, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, and Guess. Then she went to buy some lingerie sets because why not.

"What next" Madelaine whispered looking around trying to find another store to go in. As she was looking around a fan came up to her.

"A-are you Madelaine" the guy asked.

"Yea that's me"

"C-could you sign this for me"

"Yea of course" Madelaine smiled grabbing the photo of herself and autographing it. "Question what's the best store in here to go to?"

"I like hot topic and spencer but the jewelry store has a lot of good rings and necklaces, bath and body works maybe even build a bear"

"Thank you for the suggestion" Madelaine smiled giving the photo back to her fan.

"No problem, thank you" the guy cheered before running off.

Madelaine chuckled going to the stores the guy suggested.

«few hours later»

It's almost dark now, Madelaine finally made it back home with all the gifts for Vanessa.

Once she went inside she was met with a mad Vanessa.

"Where have you been?"

"Shopping" Madelaine said showing her the bags.

"I was scared that you left and you weren't coming back"

"Oh babes I was coming back this is our house but I want you to check out the things I got" Madelaine danced.

"Can we do it in the room?" Vanessa asked.

"Yea let's go" Madelaine said walking to the bedroom with Vanessa following.

"How much was all of this?" Vanessa questioned sitting on the bed.

"That doesn't matter, look through them at telling me what you think" Madelaine explained placing all the bags on the bed.

Vanessa went through the Chanel bag first, it was a shirt that had Chanel wrote across and some pj's.

"Ooo nice" Vanessa smiled checking out the PJs.

"Didn't think you'd like it"

"I do" Vanessa smiled. She went through all the bags and smiled seeing a teddy bear. "It's so cute"

"Press it's hand" Madelaine smiled.

Vanessa looked up at her then back at the bear and pressed the hand hearing Madelaine's voice.

"It's you!!" Vanessa cheered hugging the bear.

"Yea, I got it so when I'm out and you don't want to come you have the bear"

"Thank you" Vanessa said getting off the bed and went to hug mads.

"I also have one more thing" Madelaine said talking a velvet box out of her pocket.

"Ooo what in that!"

"It's a necklace to show my love and protection for you. You put this on when you're feeling down and just open it for a little note" Madelaine grinned.

"Can I open it now?"

"Only if you're feeling down"

"Ok thank you" Vanessa said hugging Madelaine tightly. "For everything"

"You're a welcome princess" Madelaine smiled hugging her back.

"You know you don't have to do this"

"But I want to..I love to spoil you" Madelaine said lifting Vanessa's head.

"But you do it so much. What if something happens between us like badly what would you do with all this"

"Nothings going to happen between us baby I promise" mads assured kissing Vanessa on the forehead.

"O-ok" Vanessa whispered.

"I'm glad you like everything"

"Mhm, thank you...can we cuddle"

"Yea of course" Madelaine chuckled. She took her clothes off leaving herself in just some boxers then went to put up Vanessa's stuff.

Once she walked out of the closet she saw Vanessa getting on the bed. She got on as well and cuddle up next to her.

"Does your stomach still hurt?" Madelaine asked as Vanessa searched through the tv channels.

"No, it eased off, your cuddles is what made me feel better"

"I'm glad I helped"

"You helped me through a lot. If it wasn't for you I'd be dead I think" Vanessa whispered.

"Don't say that. You would've gotten out of that relationship yourself. Don't let a man put you down. You show them who's boss" Madelaine said kissing Vanessa on the forehead. "Don't put yourself down either"

"O-ok"

"You are a strong woman V. Don't let anyone say otherwise" Madelaine stated sitting up to look at Vanessa.

"Thank you for the encouragement" Vanessa smiled wiping away a tear that escaped.

"I just want you to know you are strong and that you can do whatever you want long as it's legal"

"Ok"

Two months time jump next chapter