[16]

«3 months»
might cut story short but I will be making a part two✌🏽 also this chapter is hectic so be ready

⚠️Tw: abuse, blood⚠️

Three long months has past every hour Madelaine would FaceTime Vanessa if she could.

She found out that the trip was for a movie she was staring in and that she had to do a design for the clothes they'll wear and what the set should look like.

"Hey mamas" Madelaine smiled once Vanessa showed up on her phone.

"Hey how's it going?"

"Pretty good, I just got finished customizing a suit for dove Cameron and Dua lipa...now I gotta do one for nick Jonas later today" Madelaine explained. "How is your day so far"

"It's boring without you here but I managed" Vanessa smiled.

"Have you used any of the money on the card?"

"Yes" vanessa lied.

"You know I can check right"

"Fine I haven't"

"For three months?"

"Why spend money when I have enough here. I don't want to waste money on something I don't need" Vanessa whispered.

"Fine fine, that'll just be emergency money. It's all yours k...if something was to go wrong between us you have that"

"I don't want nothing to go wrong between us" vanessa frowned.

"Nothings gonna happen baby I promise. Even though we are long distance for a few I still trust you not to go behind my back"

"I'm already scared of people so that won't be happening" vanessa said shifting a little.

"Ok well I have to get going..someone is calling me" Madelaine said looking off to the side. "Call you in an hour"

"Ok" Vanessa smiled before hanging up. She got up and grabbed her phone and went to the kitchen for a little snack.

Nessa decided to making some cereal since she was craving it so bad. She ate some crunch berries.

As she ate that she watched some YouTube videos on her phone. Then her period stamp showed up.

"Come to think of it my period has been on the last four months" Vanessa whispered to herself as she walked to the bathroom.

She check to see if her period came on and it didn't. Nessa was confused, she couldn't be pregnant..Madelaine never came inside her or so she thinks.

Vanessa wanted to see what was going on so she grabbed her keys and left to go to the doctors.

«doctors office»

"Vanessa" the nurse called out.

Vanessa got up and went to her room.

"What's seem to be the problem dear?" The lady asked.

"So my period hasn't came on for four months and I wanted to know why. I can't be pregnant, I never slept with anyone that had um came in me" Vanessa explained.

"Ok so I'm gonna check and see if you are pregnant but if you aren't it's probably just hormonal imbalances" the nurse stated. "Lay down for me and lift your shirt up just a bit...also the gel is going to be cold"

"Ok" Vanessa nodded doing what the nurse asked.  A shiver went down Vanessa back as the nurse put the gel on her stomach.

"Well Ms. Morgan...it seems like you are pregnant..there goes the baby"