[4]

A little smut (no not actually full course smut just trying it out)

It's been a week now. Vanessa's parents are now living beside her as you know.

Right now vanessa was leaving from her parents home and back to Madelaines.

She went in and up to Madelaines room wanting to change her hairstyle.

Vanessa opened the bathroom door for a surprise.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry"  vanessa said covering her eyes walking in on madelaine getting out of the shower.

She quickly closed the door and went to the room that the redhead first showed her. Vans sat in the corner beside the bed in a ball.

Mads quickly dried off and put her boxer and bra on then her shorts and t-shirt.

She knew where vans was cause she'd always go there for alone time as Madelaine would call it.

"Nessa come out" Madelaine said going in the guest room.

"I'm so sorry. I-I thought you were somewhere else. I didn't mean to walk in on you"

"It's alright it was just an accident" the redhead said kneeling down in front of her. "Now will you come in my room?"

Vanessa shook her no.

"Ok well I'll be in my room taking a nap k"

"Ok" vanessa whispered. Mads got up and went to her room and laid down.

Two minutes later she fell asleep and the brunette in the guest room went in her room.

Nessa laid beside Madelaine and was a nosy one and wanted to see if what she saw in the bathroom was real.

Madelaine felt Vanessa hands on her boxers and decided to let her be curious. She grabbed her hand and put it in her pants.

"It's real baby" mads said in a raspy voice. She made vanessa wrap her hands around it then pulled her hand out.

"C-could I see it...again" vanessa asked moving her hand out of Madelaines pants.

Mads nodded and pulled herself out of her boxers.

Vanessa started thinking of dirty things but she knew she wouldn't be able to handle mads, she was way to big for her.

She just kept poking at it. She looked at mads seeing she was knocked out. Vanessa didn't want to disturb her so she put the girls penis back in her pants.

Vans got up and went to wash her hands then went to lay beside Madelaine. She laid her head on her shoulder then went to sleep as well.

«An hour later»

Both girls woke up at the same time.

Vanessa didn't wanna move, she was so comfortable sleeping on Madelaine.

"Hey vans you up?" Madelaine whispered rubbing Vanessa back. She nodded hugging mads. "I have to go to work in a few, my assistant has something for me"

"Ok" vanessa said in a raspy voice. She slowly sat up and looked at how Madelaine was smiling at her.

"Still sleepy I assume"

"No"

"Ok then" mads said sitting up.

"Quick questioned..um..how do you have a um.."

"A penis" Mads said looking at Vanessa who nodded. "It's a rare genetic where a male or female will be born with a different body part. It's a very low chance of getting it"