[2]

"Your house is very nice" Vanessa said as Madelaine unlocked the door.

"Thanks, you can stay as look as you want" she said opening it and letting vanessa walk in first.

Vanessa didn't respond and looked around.

"Follow me to my bedroom" mads said as she closed and locked the door.

Vanessa nodded and followed the girl.

"You can sit on the bed while I go and find my first aid-kit"

"Yes ma'am" Nessa said doing just that.

"Hey call me Madelaine" she said looking at her.

"I'm sorry"

"No it's fine" Madelaine said going to vanessa with the kit.

She covered all of vanessa cuts...well the ones that she could see. Mads was very gently not wanting vanessa to be scared of her.

"All better" the redhead smiled. She got up and went to her dresser and pulled out clothes for both her and vanessa. "Here are some clothes for you to change into" she said handing them to her.

"Thank you"

"You can change in here and I'll be in the bathroom"

Vanessa nodded and watched as the girl went in her bathroom. She got off the bed and quickly changed before standing by the door with her head down.

After a minute Madelaine walking out the bath and jumped when she seen vanessa standing there.

"You scared me"

"I'm sorry"

"It's ok, are you hungry"

"Yes, I haven't eaten at all today" Nessa said with her head down.

"Let's make you some food" Madelaine said grabbing her hand and walking them down to the kitchen.

"What would you like?"

Vanessa shrugged standing beside the taller girl.

"I have some leftover pizza, spaghetti, I mean I could cook you whatever you want or take you somewhere" Madelaine smiled.

"I'll eat some pizza" vanessa whispered.

"You sure? I don't mind cooking you something"

"I'm fine with pizza"

"Cheese or pepperoni?" Mads said going the fridge.

"Cheese please"

"How many slices would you like?" The nice girl said taking out the box.

"Just one"

"One! And you said you haven't eaten today. I'm warm you up two. You can sit at the island"

Vanessa nodded and quickly went to sit down. Madelaine went to wash her hands first then put two slices of pizza on a plate and into to microwave.

"So while that's cooking tell me about yourself" the redhead said putting the leftover pizza back in the fridge then looking over at vanessa.

"I- umm.."

"It's fine if you don't want to say" Madelaine said taking the pizza out the microwave.

"W-what about y-you?"

"My names is Madelaine Petsch. I'm a business owner and a fashion designer. Known for my brand Pinkopic. But my business is name stylism and I'm 24"

"Cool so you're famous?" Vanessa said eating the pizza.