[8]

✨🧚🏻‍♀️smut🧚🏻‍♀️✨

Madelaine began to take her clothes off watching as Vanessa did the same.

"Just know to tell me to stop when it hurts ok" Mads said taking her boxers off.

"Ok" Vanessa gulped looking at the redhead's member.

"Ready"

"Mhm"

The redhead slowly put the tip in and some of her shaft before stopping. Vanessa closed her eyes tightly as she gripped the sheets.

"Let me know when I can go deeper" Madelaine said kissing Vanessa all over her face to let her know it's ok.

"I-I'm adjusted now" Vanessa whispered. Mads went a little deeper and stop once she seen Vanessa grip on the sheets tighten. "T-thank you for g-going s-slow"

"You're welcome babygirl, I want you to enjoy this" Madelaine said kissing Vanessa on the cheek.

"You can go deeper"

Mads nodded and slid the rest of her shaft into Vanessa.

"I'm all the way in now, so let me know when I can start moving"

Vanessa nodded wrapping her arms around Madelaine shoulders. After a few Vanessa gave the command for mads to move.

The redhead started at a slow pace letting the girl underneath her get the feel of how it should be.

Mads went a little faster which cause Vanessa to whimper.

"Baby it's ok to moan"

"I-I was told I s-sound a-awful" Vanessa said trying not to let out a moan.

"Well I haven't heard you and I want to" mads said tangling her hand with Vanessa's. "I'm gonna go faster ok, if you don't like that just let me know"

Vanessa nodded once Madelaine went faster letting a moan slip out of her mouth.

"You sound amazing"

"N-no I don't" Vanessa moaned feeling something unfamiliar in her stomach. "I-I feel something in my stomach"

"You'll feel good in a minute" mads said as Vanessa tighten her grip on her hand.

After a few Nessa legs began to shake and her back snapped off the bed, she let out a squeal as she came a little hard. With a few more strokes mads pulled out and came on Vanessa's stomach.

"I've never felt that before"

"You never came before?" Mads questioned laying beside the girl. She shook her head no feeling embarrassed a little.

"H-he didn't last that long. He probably last five or six minutes. He'd just used me for his sexual pleasure"

"Well I can definitely last longer than that and I can make you feel good and not feel used"

"Ok"

"Come on let's get in the shower and get some sleep" Madelaine said getting off the bed and held her hand out for Vanessa.

The brunette sat up and grabbed mads hand as she got off the bed.

Both girls went to the bathroom and got in a shower together.

After about twenty minutes of playing and taking a shower both girls was laid out on the new bedsheets.

"So I might not go to work tomorrow, I mean I don't have to really. I can get my employees to come up with designs and I can see which ones I like"