19 | Not To Heather, Not Even To Heather

The way the sun would set, the way it would rise, still nothing can ever compare to the way your eyes shine

And Taehyun looked at him, with a pen around his fingers, producing a soft tune as he stared lovingly at the boy that was a few seats away from him.

The windows are open, the warm rays coming in; softly caressing your face, how he wish he could do the same.

He knew his stare was so piercing that it’s a doubt it would go unnoticed, but the elder never seemed to be bothered by this. Taehyun would stare from afar, looking at him as if he were a shooting star. From the way the strands of his hair would almost cover his eyes, and the way he would stare at different skies. It was a beautiful sight, Taehyun would never exchange those moments over anything.

Beomgyu stood up, placing his book on his desk, he walked towards the chalkboard and erased the writings on the board. Although it was small act of kindness (or maybe something the boy was tasked to do everyday), Taehyun always seemed to find it cute. Every little thing about his hyung was cute.

The way his lips would beam out a smile, the vibrance of it spreading across his pretty face. It squeezed his heart, but he wasn’t even complaining. He loved the elder’s effect on him.

“Then what did he say?” oh, that sweet and soft voice that Taehyun would love to hear everyday. Then he heard the elder laugh, it made him smile as well. He couldn’t let those feelings blooming within his chest be ignored, so Taehyun would always write something whenever Beomgyu made his heart skip a beat.

Almost like writing a song for a sweet melody that lingered around his ears nonstop.

They had little interactions, although it would only happen at the rarest or most unexpected times—Taehyun still treasures each and every single one of them.

He would write about the time when Beomgyu called him in the empty hallways, a cheerful “Taehyun-ah? Where are you going?” slipping off of his lips. His heart would just go mayhem that his ears would turn red, “To the teachers’ lounge, Sir Park is looking for me...” that’s what he would answer while fidgeting with his fingers.

And Beomgyu would nod with a smile, “Oh, okay! See you!” then he would run off like a little kid. Taehyun found it cute, too cute for his heart to bear.

He loves the way his lips would curve, and his laugh has got to be the sweetest thing he’s ever heard. The way he gets excited over little things, all those just bloomed these unexpected feelings.

The time when they were going to be assigned to different seats for a new semester, and how badly Taehyun wished he wouldn’t sit too far away from the elder. He grabbed a piece of paper from the jar and was sad to see that he’ll have the seat at the back of the class.