07 | TaeJun : Can I have this dance?

WARNING : MENTIONS OF SUICIDE AND DEPRESSIVE SITUATIONS

WARNING : MENTIONS OF SUICIDE AND DEPRESSIVE SITUATIONS. I DON'T WANT TO TRIGGER ANYTHING FROM MY READERS, SO PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS, NO PROOFREADING. THANK YOU!

❝❞

Loud cheering filled the auditorium, claps and cooing echoed through Taehyun's ears. The school's dance troupe just finished with their performance, giving everyone an unforgettable performance as they always do.

Taehyun smiled while watching his boyfriend running towards him in the first row, and sitting down the seat next to the red haired boy. Handing the older a towel and a bottle of water, Taehyun chuckled at how energetic his boyfriend still is even after that, obviously, tiring performance.

"You're still this full of energy after that performance, Hyung?" Asked the younger one while staring at Yeonjun who smiled as he nodded.

After drinking from his bottle of water, Yeonjun pinched the other's soft cheeks, "That's because you're here, Taehyunie!"

Shaking his head in disbelief, Taehyun pinched his boyfriend's squishy cheeks as well, "You're so cheesy, Hyung. I'll never get used with your flirty self."

"But you love it when I'm flirty with you," Pouting his plump lips, Yeonjun intertwines their fingers together.

"You're flirty with everyone," Scoffed Taehyun.

"Yah! I'm only flirty with you, Kang Taehyun."

Choi Yeonjun, known for his remarkable talent in dancing. Joined numerous dance competitions, snatched trophies and medals from left to right. His dancing also became his living since he's all alone in life- well he has Taehyun.

Dancing is his life, he loves to move his body together with a beat and own a spotlight. Any place can be his dance floor, be it the ; bathroom, his bedroom, the streets, or even a stage itself. One more reason of why he loves dancing so much is because he met Taehyun from it.

Two years ago, Yeonjun was part of a dance class. He gets to learn a choreography and enhance his talent in dancing.

Then there was this red haired boy having trouble with the choreography, so he thought of helping him out. Approaching the boy, Yeonjun smiled, "Hey! Do you need some help with the steps? I can help you," Offering his hand to the boy who was sitting the floor, Yeonjun tilts his head to the side with a smile.

With an icy glare, the boy only stared at him. He was cold, but Yeonjun didn't take 'no' for an answer. "Look, you've been doing this wrong. You should raise your hands a bit more so it'll look less awkward," The yellow haired boy said as he showed him the proper way of dancing a part of the choreography.

The red haired boy only looked at him, so Yeonjun sighed and pouted. "Come on, I'm trying to help you..." Yeonjun awkwardly scratches the back of his ear.