24 | TaeGyu: Let's Talk (and cuddle)

Taehyun was screwed

Taehyun was screwed. Frustrated. He felt conflicted right now, the question "What the fuck did I do now?" flooding his mind.

He ran a hand through his locks, Taehyun stared at the boy in front of him—obviously ignoring his every gaze and even as far as Taehyun's continuous call for him.

Taehyun couldn't take it, he couldn't swallow the thought of his own boyfriend ignoring him. And worst, he didn't even know what he did. Was it because Taehyun stole his pack of gummies? Or because Taehyun refused to cuddle with him that night when he was busy writing a song for their comeback? Taehyun wanted to scream out this shitty feeling right now, his boyfriend was driving him insane.

Then he decided, he took in a deep breath before standing up and walking towards the boy who was getting his hair done for their performance later.

"Beomgyu," Taehyun sat on the chair beside the elder, "Beomgyu, what's wrong?" He tried to grasp Beomgyu's attention but the boy only pretended he never heard anything and continued typing on his phone.

To say that Taehyun was about to rip his own hair out was an understatement, what was he supposed to do right now other than to punch the wall?

"Talk to me," Taehyun tried again, this time, with a stern voice. But Beomgyu didn't even flinch. "Did I do something wrong? Tell me," he tried to reach out for the elder's hand but Beomgyu only pulled it away.

Beomgyu stood up and walked away, leaving Taehyun who looked at him with wide eyes and parted lips. "The fuck..." Taehyun covered his mouth when he realized he suddenly cursed, "I'm a good child, I'm a good child."

Taehyun looked at Beomgyu who walked up to Soobin's side. They talked to each other and Taehyun even saw his boyfriend laugh. Okay, Beomgyu's smile was pretty and his laugh is literally music to his ears; but Beomgyu was laughing like there was no more tomorrow as if he didn't just walk away from his boyfriend?

"Taehyun," Huening Kai called him from behind. Taehyun looked at him as he brought his brows to furrow, "What is it?"

"Did you and Beomgyu Hyung fight? You haven't been all touchy and mushy since this morning, he even rejected the bowl of cereal you gave him." Kai chuckled, louder than he intended. It made Beomgyu and the others look at him.

Beomgyu saw how his boyfriend squinted his eyes at him which made him pursed his lips and pretend (again) like he never saw that scary look.

Taehyun heaved a sigh, "I don't even know, Ning. He's just..." the boy rubbed his face, "I don't know, on puberty?"

Kai laughed again, "Are you serious? That's a joke right?"

Taehyun rolled his eyes, "Obviously. But I just don't know," he sighed again, "maybe he is."

"Don't be such a crybaby," Kai placed a hand over Taehyun's shoulder, "Just try talking things out, maybe you really became a crap this time."

Hearing this, Taehyun pulled away from Kai's touch, "I will. This is frustrating."