14 | Words Are Plain, Like A White Paper Plane

Trigger Warning: Excessive mentions of Depression, bullying, anxiety, and suicidal thoughts

Trigger Warning: Excessive mentions of Depression, bullying, anxiety, and suicidal thoughts. It may trigger something so please, read at your own risk.

❝ 

Everyday was the same terrible day for him, nothing had changed—not the home (or can he even call it as one) he always goes back to, and neither did the school he studies at. All of those were still the same, chaotic, and cruel places he has ever set foot on.

"Hey, Beomgyu," From the very moment he slid the door open, an oh-so-familiar voice welcomed his entrance. It was no other than the infamous, Kim Mingyu.

He held on tighter to the straps of his backpack, silently walking to his seat while biting his lip—allowing all of his anxiousness to sink beneath his rosy lips.

"Yah, why aren't you greeting me back? That's so rude of you," Mingyu shook his head in a, rather, irritating way while patting Beomgyu's shoulder.

This caused Beomgyu to flinch a little with his trembling hands rested on his lap. Mingyu leaned closer to his ear and whispered, "I know that you are clearly aware you'll get punished because of that," His voice was breathy, and the unwanted warmth of his breath caressed Beomgyu's neck.

When Mingyu saw the little one's reaction—his eyes closed while his lips quivered—it was enough to satisfy the shit out of him. So, he straightened his back and buried his hands in his pockets, "See you at the school gate. Prepare your two months' allowances, I'll be bringing my friends," He spoke with a little grin.

Ever since the beginning of high school, it's always been like this for him. People would always take advantage of him, they would use what he has to satisfy their unending shits and needs; be it his allowances, forcing him to do their assignments, ask him to take over their duties, and he himself.

A puppet, perhaps? A small, fragile, and controllable piece of puppet to fill in their needs and insensible craps as if they couldn't do it themselves.

And he had no other choice but to fall weak. In the end, he would always fall weak, lose hope, lose courage.

Until he heard the door slide open.

Beomgyu looked at the door, almost in tears, and saw Yeonjun by the door. His lips twitched out a smile upon seeing him; the person he never thought would see the undying beauty of a flower without its petals.

"Hyung...," The little one managed to call out, and lucky enough, his voice didn't crack. The pink-haired boy looked at him, his face instantly softening when he saw how vulnerable the little boy looked.

Yeonjun fastens his pace towards the raven-haired and gently grabbed him by the arm, "H-hyung, what are you—" Yet Yeonjun shushed him.

"Just come with me. You need enough space to breathe," The older one smiled, as if he was reassuring him that everything will be fine.