03 | TaeGyu : Usual Spot

❝❞

❝❞

Taehyun's usual morning.

Waking up at five in the morning, and leave the house thirty minutes passed six. Walking down the pavement for thirty minutes, and arrive at the cafe at seven. Ordering his usual cafe mocha, sit by the window, and leave forty minutes passed seven.

Ah, yes. The usual indeed.

But all of that changes today.

Reaching the Summer Cafe at seven, Taehyun pushes the door open, the bell jingling as he does. Being the regular customer that he is, the cashier - and anyone who goes and works there - already knows him.

"Good morning, Yuna!" Flashing out a smile, he greets the cashier lady.

Yuna smiled with full of energy, "Good morning, Oppa! The usual, I presume?" She says, and is already preparing the drink for the regular customer.

"As always," Taehyun chuckles and leans his elbows down the counter while waiting.

The bell by the door jingled yet again making Taehyun turn around to see who it was, and that's when his world stopped.

A boy with fluffy raven hair, pointed nose, dazzling chocolate orbs, and pink lips stood in front of the door. He roams his eyes before landing his gaze upon the red haired boy who was evidently awe-struck by him. Yet, he didn't seem to care.

Walking towards the counter, his addicting scent lingered through Taehyun's nose. It smelt like flowers, blooming, in April. There was also a hint of men's perfume, and a small mixture of baby soap. Looking neat with his plain black tee and jeans, his white backpack's strap hanging around his shoulder.

"One cafe mocha," That voice. It was soothing and husky, but at the same time, it made Taehyun all tingly inside. Not only was his scent addictive, his voice was too. Honestly, anything about him seemed addicting for Taehyun.

"Oppa? Oppa!"

Snapping back to his senses, he looks at Yuna. She hands him his cup of cafe mocha with a smile, "Looks like you're in love."

Cheeks blushing in crimson, Taehyun huffs, "I'm not."

With that being said, he made his way to his usual seat. He looks around the cafe, and his eyes landed on that boy who was sitting on the table in front of him. Basically, they were sitting on different tables, but they were facing each other.

The raven haired boy looked as if he was thinking about something, keeping his eyes locked on the view outside the glass wall, and occasionally taking sips from his cup of cafe mocha. They both ordered the same thing, got the same window seat, and goes at the cafe at the same time.

But how come he's never seen him before?

From what Taehyun remembers, a couple was sitting in front of him whenever he's here in the morning.