08 | SooGyu : Now You're it

WARNING : MENTIONS OF BLOOD AND SWEARING, PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

WARNING : MENTIONS OF BLOOD AND SWEARING, PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. IF YOU DON'T LIKE READING HORROR STORIES, THEN PLS DON'T READ THIS ONE. THANK YOU!!

❝❞

Have you ever heard of the game 'Hide and Seek'? Now, of course you do. Everyone knows about that game. There will be a total of three players or more, one will become the seeker, and the others will become the hiders. While the seeker will be counting to one hundred, the hiders will have to find a hiding spot before then. At the count of one hundred, the seeker will have to find everyone.

That game is considered fun for most children, but what if the game had a little twist in it?

One wish. You will be granted one wish if you are able to beat the seeker, if you will be able to hide without being found until sunrise. Only the two of you, the seeker and the hider. You have to do your best in hiding, or else, you're done for.

Bids of sweat rolled down his pale skin, hands trembling in fear, and his heart beating abnormally within his chest. Five minutes 'til midnight, five minutes 'til the game will start, and five minutes 'til he has to hide for his life.

Shaking in fear, Beomgyu was looking from left to right, slowly loosing his fingernails from biting them too much. Looking up the clock as the sky turned even darker, its ticking sounds echoing through his ears, he felt more and more afraid.

Four minutes.

So close, yet still so far. The time seemed to be slowing down on purpose, he wanted to back out. However, he knows he can't. He has to face the consequences of his foolish actions. He has to face his decision of entering this game between life and death.

Three minutes.

He could feel his heart is about to explode. More and more, he could feel tears slowly forming. This wasn't right, he felt terrified. What if he didn't win?

Two minutes.

Beomgyu wanted to hide now, he still has two minutes to think of a hiding place. Yet, he knows he can't do that. No matter what happens, no matter how scared he'll get, he needs to play by the rules set in the game. That he has to hide the moment he hears those three, slow, and heavy knocks on the door.

One minute.

"Oh fuck," Whispered the little one. This was it.

Twenty seconds.

Fifteen seconds.

Ten seconds.

Five, four, three, two, one-

Knocks on the door were heard.

Beomgyu felt his legs shake in fear, tears slowly rolling down his rosy cheeks. This was it.

The game has officially began.

Ding Dong
I know you can hear me
Open up the door
I only want to play a little