09 | TaeGyu : Soldier for Love

❝❞

❝❞

Screams echoed through the dark chamber, the sound of pain and torture spreading itself across the thin grey walls. Everything was dark, it was hard to see ; however, Beomgyu saw it all. How they tortured Taehyun, how they were slowly killing the person he loves the most in the world. The pain that was evident in Taehyun's eyes, tears trailing down his cheeks filled with cuts and crimson, the red haired boy was begging them to stop and just let him go.

Chains preventing him from escaping, darkness stopping him from seeing the light, and the amount of pain that's piercing through his dark soul was making him want to give up.

Sadly, while Taehyun was sneaking his way in the Heavens, the guards caught him. Not even getting the chance to take at least a small glimpse of the ravenette. It was strictly forbidden to have any interactions or connections with those living in the depths of the land below. In short, everything that'll happen between an angel and a devil is forbidden.

However, Beomgyu and Taehyun never cared about any of that. Their love for each other will never vanish just because of some stupid rule. 

No one can break them apart.

Not even the gods above, or the ones below.

"Stop, please!" Taehyun begged yet again, his voice cracking as a sob escaped from his bruised lips. Suddenly, he was stabbed. A poisonous droplet of venom scattered around the sword's tip. As the red haired boy felt the indescribable pain spreading across his body, he fell silent. His eyes widened in fear and shock.

Seeing this, Beomgyu gasped silently, "That venom... it can't be," He whispered to himself. The venom they stabbed into the boy's body was one of the most dangerous amongst all poisonous things found in the world.

Falling to the ground, Taehyun choked out blood while holding his stomach. The guards left and that's when Beomgyu ran over to the younger one, tears streaming down his rosy cheeks. His white wings folded behind his back, and his pink suit suddenly staining in crimson when he held the boy around his arms.

Caressing his cheeks, Beomgyu chokes out a sob, "Baby... baby please hold on. I know the cure for this, but you need to hold on a little longer. You'll do that, right?" With his voice ever-so-gentle, Beomgyu gave the red haired boy an assuring smile.

"B-but I can't-" Not able to finish his sentence, Taehyun  inhales deeply as he holds in the throbbing pain spreading throughout his veins. In an attempt to speak again, Taehyun holds the older one's hand that was resting on his chest, "H-hyung... I love you."

"No, Tae. You are not going to die like this, you are not going to be taken away from me. Do you understand that?" Even if tears were continuously running down his cheeks, he managed to stare at the younger one's beautiful face.

"I know the cure for the venom, okay? But, it will be a long travel. So, I need you to hold on a little longer, hmm?" Voice obviously shaking, Beomgyu tried his best to sound as soft as possible.