Chapter 10

*WARNING: GRAPHIC SEXUAL CONTENT FOLLOWING. THIS WILL BE THE ONE AND ONLY WARNING I GIVE FOR SEXUAL COTENT, FROM THIS POINT GOING FORWARD.*

HARRY'S POV

"You're sure?" I ask again.

"I've always wanted this with you." She says softly.

Jesus... She's trying to kill me.

I pick her up by the backs of her thighs and carry her into her bedroom. 

Groaning when I feel her lips brushing against the skin if my neck.

Her fingers cling to my back underneath my shirt. Her mouth suctions to my neck, sucking, biting, driving me fucking insane. 

I reach out and untie her braid. I love her hair. It always smells like coconuts, sunshine, and tropical fruit. 

"Willow…" 

"Hmmm?" She detaches her lips from my neck. 

I pull back so I can search her eyes. "Are you absolutely sure you want to do this?" 

"Yes." She whispers. "There is no one else I would rather do this with." 

"I need to ask you a question." 

"Okay?" 

I can sense how nervous she is. I've known her for a long time. I've never seen her date anyone. Not for lack of trying on their part. I have my suspicions. But I need to hear it from her. "Are you a still virgin?" 

She bites her lip and looks away from me. 

I wasn't asking because I had a hero complex and I wanted to conquer her castle or whatever other bullshit. I was asking because if she was I wanted to make sure she was taken care of.

I would make her come... I would take care of her either way. No doubt about that.

Regardless of her answer this was going to be our first time. I wanted to make it special for her either way.

But I wouldn't be as rough. I wasn't going to pull her hair, and spank her. Not if she'd never done this before. Not her first time. Not our first time either. Not until I knew what her boundaries were. What she liked.

"Baby..." I take hold of her chin between my thumb and forefinger. 

"Yes." She's blushing. "I am." 

"We don't have to do this tonight. I'm not going anywhere Willow." She needed to know that. I wasn't just in this for sex. I cared about her. I wanted to fuck her. God I fucking wanted that. But not until she was completely ready.

"I want to." 

"Are you absolutely sure?" I need to be positive she isn't going to regret this. This means a lot. Her giving this to me.

I want to be sure I deserve it.

She gives me a small smile. "That fact that you're so concerned about my consent, and my feelings … yes. I'm sure. I want to." 

"It's a big gift Sweetness, I just want to make sure you think I'm worthy of it." 

"I know you are." Her hands wrap around my neck, her fingers curling into my hair. She does that a lot. I love that she does that. Plays with my hair.  "Do you want to?" She looks so unsure of herself. I know she's asking because she's unsure if her being a virgin changes things for me.

I wouldn't care if she had been with another man. Ten other men. Fifteen other men. However many other men. I care about her. More than I've ever cared about anyone else. Her body count,, or lack there of means nothing to me. Fuck. Everyone knows I'm not a saint.