Chapter 13

*explicit content below

Will-

Christmas shopping was stressful.

My dad and my brother were easy. My friends were easy.

The guys were easy.

Harry...In theory he was easy. Sketch pads, special drawing pencils, new paint, canvases, brushes, tattoo equipment. Which wasn't cheap. I'd been buying him something every month since before October.

Taking every extra photography gig that I could get to save up for a new tattoo gun I knew he'd been wanting.

But I'd wanted to get him something really special.

I'd picked out special Christmas lingerie.

I knew he'd love it. Unwrapping me.

But it wasn't enough.

I'd done a series of bodiour shoots recently. They paid well. They were fun.

Maybe...

It would be tricky. But I could...

Harry had posed for a few boudoir practice shots.

Things had gotten a bit steamy. I had the proofs. I could edit them...

I wracked my brain. Thinking of something that would mean a lot to him but stil... And then it hit me. His sketch book.

I pulled out my phone and texted Sasha.

If I was going to pull this off I needed help.

Nina and Sasha came over to help with hair and makeup. They also helped talk me up.

I was nervous.

Way nervous.

They helped with that. Made me laugh. Stayed with me while I shot the photos. Told me which poses worked which didn't. Even stayed with me after when I was editing.

I only let them see the pictures of me. Not the ones of me and Harry.

Those were private.

I'll need to spend a few days making all of this perfect.

"He's going to fucking lose it when you give him this. You know that right?" Sasha smirks at me.

"Seriously HOT." Nina agrees.

We're supposed to be exchanging gifts next week. Because Harry is going home. He's going back to England for two weeks.

I can't help but fear he might not come back. I know he misses home. He misses his mom. He misses his sister.

After Nina goes home and Sasha goes to see my brother I stay in the studio. Working.

I have a few projects to finish up up clients before Christmas. I have my own to finish.

It's past midnight when I hear the knock on the studio door. "Hi Sweetness," Harry's voice carries to me from the door frame.

I look up from my computer, rub my eyes, smile at him. "Hi Baby."

"You at a stopping point?" He asks. Holding up a paper bag. Take out, from my favorite Korean place.

It warms my heart that he knows me well enough to know I worked through dinner.

"Not really." I close my laptop anyway. "But, I'm always make time for you, baby."

The smile that takes over his face makes my stomach flutter. "You're only saying that because I brought you food."