Epilogue

Four years later-

Willow-

I brought my viewfinder to my eye and snapped another picture.

Harry was splayed out of the floor, on his stomach, our three children each with markers in their hands, coloring in his willow tattoo, while he sketched in his notebook. 

A smile splayed across his face, that turned into a full on giggle as Forest's marker moved to his ribs.

I couldn't help but let out a laugh myself.

He was such a good dad. So patient, and gentle with them. Forest came first. Seventeen months later Lilly and Luna joined the fray.

"Alright, alright, time to give Daddy a break." I announced. "Naptime."

Harry frowned. "We aren't tired."

I raised an eyebrow at him. He gave me a smirk. "Alright, alright, mum is right. Time for nap."

Forest looked up at me with his big green eyes, and chocolate curls. "No nap mummy."

I rolled my eyes. "Yes nap."

The twins both turned to look at me. They inherited Harry's eyes, dimples, and lips. The rest of them was all me. "No nap!"

"No arguments." I warned.

They took off running. Holding hands and squealing at the top of their lungs.

Harry gave me a grin. "I'll wrangle Quake and Dactyl." He ran off after the twins while I looked down at Forest.

"Daddy said I could tattoo him today." He announced proudly. Holding his arms up to me.

"Did he now?"

"Yup." Forest nods his head at me.

"He can teach you after nap." I scooped him into my arms and peppered his face with kisses. "Come on sweet boy."

Getting Forest down was easier than the twins. Those two were hell on wheels. It didn't help that Harry was so wrapped around their fingers he would read them twelve books, sing songs, and often wind up knocked out before they were even sleeping.

I made my way back into the livingroom. Picked up the discarded markers, straightened out the haphazard pillows on the couch. Put away the blankets from the fort Harry had built. Made sure his notebook and charcoal pencils were moved out of reach of little hands. Then I moved into the kitchen to pick up the lunch mess.

After that was done I moved into the laundry room to switch the clothes to the dryer and start another load of wash.

I was bent over putting clothes into the washer when I felt him. Pressed right against my ass. He let his hands glide over my hips.

"Kids are all sleeping, Sweetness." His voice was rough and deep.

I could already feel him getting hard against me.

"Harry..."

"I owe you two orgasms." He slipped his hands into my yoga pants and yanked them down.

"Harry!" I let out a sharp gasp when his hands spread my ass cheeks, he dropped to his knees behind me, and his mouth was on my cunt.

He let out a growl, as he ate me from behind. Sending pleasure shooting through my body. My face was halfway inside of the washer.

"Oh god."

One of his hands slapped down on my ass cheek. Then he was picking me up, turning me around and lifting me onto his shoulders, so his mouth was directly lined up with my vagina.