Chapter 30

Harry-

Watching Willow take pictures has always fascinated me. The way she comes alive behind the camera.

Seeing her now, watching her do what she does best, it's fucking thrilling.

A week ago I asked her to be my forever.

She still hasn't given me a straight forward answer.

But she's not avoiding me or our friends. She's been hanging out every day.

It's nice having her around. More than nice. It's fucking fantastic.

"Let's break for lunch and we can finish off with shots in front of the shop."

Willow pulls her camera away from her face and smiles.

We all head off to get dressed. Willow follows me back to my booth. She leans against the doorway. Watching as I pull my jeans on, and slip a t-shirt over my head.

"You're staring." I give her a smirk.

She shrugs. A light blush taking over her cheeks. "Do you have plans tonight?"

I sit down on my stool. Pull my socks and vans back on my feet. "Depends..."

She looks straight into my eyes. "I'd like to make you dinner."

"My place or yours?"

She pulls her lips into her mouth. "Your kitchen is bigger."

I nod. "I'm off at eight." I slip my keys out of my pocket, take my house key off the key ring and toss it to her.

She smiles. "Will Niall mind?"

I shake my head. "He's busy tonight."

I'd make sure he was.

"Craving anything particular?"

Fucking killing me. "You."

The blush that takes over her cheeks... God it does things to me. I stand up and walk over to her. "You giving me your answer tonight?"

She takes a shaky breath. "Yeah."

I take a deep breath. "You gonna break my heart, baby?"

She looks up at me as I stare down at her. "You'll have to wait and find out."

She doesn't stop me when I dip down and press my lips against hers.

---

Seeing Willow standing in my kitchen, her feet bare, stirring something on the stove pulls at my heartstrings.

This is what I want. I want to come home to her. Or her to come home to me. Tell each other about our days over dinner. Spend time together cuddling on the couch, reading, or working, or watching a movie, before we go to bed together.

I want this. I want it so badly I can taste it.

I find myself walking over to her and wrapping my arms around her waist. "Hi, baby. Smells good, what are you making?"

She leans back against me. "Your favorite."

"Tacos?"

"Mmm hmm."

I let my lips connect with her neck. "I like coming home to you." I say honestly, and before she has a chance to respond I move away from her to wash my hands. "What can I help with?"

"Nothing. Everything is ready. I'm just getting the last pan for the table."

When I walk into the dining room my eyes widen. "Damn..."