Prologue-

You know that saying? The one that goes you never know how fucked you are until you're grasping your ankles and your head is going through a wall? No? Well fuck. I guess I had better start at the beginning, yeah?

My brother had gone to London right after he graduated high school. He was dead set on becoming a tattoo artist. Went to London to apprentice. He spent a year there. Then came home and started apprenticing at a shop not far from the beach.

Only my brother didn't come home by himself. He came home with five guys he'd met in London. Five guys who became his best friends. They all apprenticed at different shops around the area. No sane tattoo shop was taking on six novice artists who only had a year and thousands of inked fruit under their belts. No matter how artistically talented they were.

My best friends and I were throwing my brother a welcome home party. My dad was on his way to pick him up from the airport. Sasha had followed behind, in her car. Because she was the oldest. By a few months. She was 16 and she could drive. Nina and I were still only 15 and had stayed at the house. To set up for the party.

My dad was probably the world's coolest parent. He surfed, had tattoos, never really cared what we did as long as we didn't get arrested, or hurt other people. He was a chill guy. Total Hippie. Always there for me and Colson.

Sometimes I missed having a mom. I saw how close Nina was with her mom. How close Sasha and her moms were. I craved that connection. But I had Jules, and Sunny, and Babs. Nina's dad died when we were younger. Sasha's mom's used a spermbank. Sunny's egg and Babs' womb. So they could each be a part of her. So we traded parents. They called my dad, dad. I called their mom's mom. Some people might find that odd. But we were a big ass family and it worked for us.

Sasha's eyes found mine and Nina's as she walked out of the house and into the yard. She opened her mouth. "Holy fuck!"

Nina and I both raise our eyebrows. Wondering what she is talking about. I see my brother first. He looks the same. Except he has tattoos now. He searches the backyard. A bright smile taking over his face when he finds me.

"He's so hot." Nina sighs next to me.

"Gross." I turn to look at her. Glaring. I see her eyes widen slightly.

"Oh... my... god..." Nina pulls on my hand.

I turn my attention back to the door. Holy crap. Are all British men that attractive. Two of the most beautiful men I have ever seen are walking out the door. Then a third. Jesus. Dark hair. Amber eyes. Cheekbones for days. Good fucking lord. He's beautiful. The fourth one has blue eyes, and blonde tipped hair. He has this air about him. Completely carefree attitude. He's sexy, in an incredibly adorable way.

Sasha slides up next to us. "Just wait..."

I suck in a breath. Holy fuck. The fifth one. He's the most attractive man I have ever seen. He's gorgeous. Curly brown hair arranged in that just rolled out of bed look. Dark sunglasses pushed to the top of his head. He's chewing gum...Somehow it's aggressively attractive. He's wearing skinny jeans and a black t-shirt and a flannel. He has the auora about him. Like he knows what he does to women. How can he not? Literally every female eye is on him, and a few male eyes too. Nico, Nina's twin brother is eyeing him like he wants to take him to pound town.

Colson is an attractive guy. At least that's what all my friends say. And he has never been picky about who he sleeps with. He's a slut. But I have never judged him for it. I'm assuming all of his friends are the same way. The way the attention is floating towards them.

I can't seem to take my eyes off of the one with the gorgeous green eyes and the luscious curls.

When he caught me staring at him and gave me a grin exposing dimples. That's just not fucking fair. I felt the heat creep up my face. He ran a hand through his dark brown hair, looked down, bit his lip, looked back up at me with a lopsided grin and mouthed hi.