Chapter 9

*Mature content*

Will-

I was still a virgin.

It had been almost a month since that party.

I thought for sure it would have happened that night. He kept checking in. Asking if I was okay. If what he was doing was okay.

I really thought it was going to happen.

But it didn't.

Harry had made me come so many times with his fingers that I passed out.

I felt horrible about it.

Harry wasn't bothered in the slightest.

He took it as the highest compliment.

He bragged about it constantly.

"Those were just my fingers imagine what my mouth can do."

How he could make me fall apart.

"I can't wait to feel your tight wet cunt gripping my cock like you did my fingers."

He wasn't holding anything back anymore.

"I think about you throbbing on my hand, moaning my name every time I rub one out."

Everything was an innuendo.

We were watching a movie the other night at my apartment. A completely innocent movie. At least it had been. Until Harry ruined it.

"You know this whole movie is a euphemism for a reverse harem?"

I turned around to look at him. "What?"

"Mmm. You know those dwarves are passing her around back and forth like a blunt?"

I started laughing. "They are not..."

"Sweetness... The Grimm Brothers were total perverts. She's what? Fourteen? Wanders into the woods and finds seven old men...They were all bending her over and running gang bangs."

"I will never watch this movie the same way again." I stare at him horrified as he pops popcorn into his mouth.

"Just wait until I tell you about Winnie the Pooh."

Everything he said made me turn fifteen shades of red.

He really was a pervert.

Like just ten minutes ago. I was checking out one of his clients.

A frequent flyer named Blake.

The guy was here at least every other month.

"You remember the aftercare instructions?" I asked Blake.

Harry stood directly behind me. He leaned down so his mouth hovered over my ear.

"You remember coming on my fingers? I remember. I remembered last night when I came in my hand. I remembered this morning, in the shower. When I thought about your cunt pulsing on my fingers I came so hard I saw stars."

I had to grip the counter to keep my knees from buckling.

Blake looked at me.

I know I was blushing.

My whole body was hot.

He shook his head at Harry, but he was smirking. Almost like he knew what Harry was doing.

And Harry did it all the time now. Every chance he could say something vulgar to me. He took it.

He never toned it down.