Chapter 33

Harry-

Willow hasn't been answering my texts or phone calls. I'm starting to worry.

She had to fly to New York for a week, for a shoot. She was supposed to be done with her day about an hour ago. But she hasn't replied or answered me all day.

I hear the bell above the shop ding. Announcing a client has entered. My last appointment for the day canceled. So I'm just working on mockups.

"I'd like to make an appointment."

My eyes snap up. "Baby!"

She's not supposed to be home for another three days.

"What are you doing here?"

Willow grins at me. "I came to take my fiancé to dinner. You really think I'm going to miss your birthday?"

A wide smile spreads over my face. "Come on then. I'm starving." I walk around the counter to pull her into my arms. "I missed the fuck out of you. Thank you for coming home for my birthday."

She kisses me. "No thanks needed, babe."

She takes me to my favorite hole in the wall Mexican place for dinner. We eat too many tacos, have churros for dessert, and listen to a mariachi band.

At home, there is a big bag waiting for me in the living room. 

"You got me a present!"

Willow laughs. "Of course."

Willow sits across from me as I tear gift paper out of the bag. She has both her camera and her phone out. Which isn't unusual. She sets her phone to video to record and then lifts her camera to her face to take pictures.

I pull out a package wrapped in tissue paper. The tissue paper gives way as my fingers dig into it revealing a framed black and white picture of Willow. She's smiling, but not looking at the camera, her hands are in front of her, splayed across her stomach. She looks beautiful. "Thank you baby I love it."

I see her mouth quirk. She's smirking at me. "Keep going."

I dive back into the bag. It's another picture also in black and white. Willow is looking into the bathroom mirror, her eyes are shining with tears, but she's smiling. It's a beautiful picture.

"Keep going."

The next package is also a picture, also in black and white. It's Willow's hand. In her hand is a... Is that a pregnancy test?

My eyes immediately snap to Willow.

I look back at the picture. It's positive.

My mouth drops open, my eyes fill with tears. I look back at her again. She's set her camera on the tripod. It's still snapping pictures. "Are you pregnant?"

My voice is hoarse with emotion.

"I am."

"You are?"

"I am."

She stops walking when she reaches me. I pull her closer by her waist. My forehead rests on her stomach. "We made a baby?"

"We did."

"Our baby is in here right now?"

"It is." Her fingers slide into my hair.

"I'm going to be a daddy?" Emotion is clogging my throat.

"Yes."

I let my lips press against her stomach. "Hi in there."

I pull back to look up at Willow who is smiling down at me. "You're happy?"

She nods. "I'm so happy."

"Even though we aren't married yet."

"Insurance policy." She grins. "Now you're really stuck with me."

I laugh through the tears. "God I fucking love you, Sweetness."

She lets out a laugh when I lift her up by her thighs so I can kiss her.

Before things get too far I set her down so she can shut off the video and the camera.

"You're happy?" She asks me.

"I'm more than happy, baby. I'm ecstatic. We're having a fucking baby." I crash our lips together again. "How far along are you?"

"Ten weeks." She blushes.

That means she got pregnant right around the night I asked her to marry me. I think, I've never been the best at math, but that...It was exactly ten weeks ago.

Holy fucking shit. "Best birthday ever." I kiss her again.

"Not quite yet." She smirks at me. "Go to the bedroom I have another surprise for you."

"Fuck yes."

Willow giggles as I run down the hallway to our bedroom.

Sitting on our bed are handcuffs, a spreader bar, a blindfold, massage oil, and a Polaroid camera.

I turn around and see that Willow is already working on taking off her clothes.

She reaches forward and shoves my shoulder. "Sit down."

I'm fucking into this. She kicks off her high heels then slowly drags her jeans down her thighs. She's wearing fucking garters, the belts, and stockings. Jesus. Are those... "Fucking bloody christ. Are those crotchless panties?"

A smirk plays across her lips.

She kicks off her jeans then slips her high heels back on.

I watch in rapt attention as she lifts her hoodie over her head and tosses it to the ground.

"Fuck..."

The fact that she's been dressed like my god damn fantasy underneath her clothes...

She's wearing one of those cupless, bras. Fuck. She looks fucking perfect. She poses while I snap a picture of her.

"You're over dressed babe." Willow saunters towards me. Shoving me back onto the bed as she yanks my best off, before unbuttoning my pants, and then pulling them off of my body. She climbs up on top of me, pressing her lips against mine. "You have carte blanche tonight. You can do whatever you want to my body. Tie me up, spank me, abuse my cunt."

"Jesus... Trying to fucking kill me." I groan out.

Since Willow and I have been back together... I can't keep my hands off of her. We've always had a lot of sex. It's always been amazing. She knows I'm a kinky fuck. She loves it.

"Get on the bed. On your back. Arms above your head. Spread your legs."

She smirks, drops a kiss to my lips and then listens.

I stand in front of the bottom of the bed looking down at her. "I'm one lucky mother fucker..."

She lets out a giggle. "You really are a mother fucker."

"Cheeky little twat." I let out a laugh.

She giggles again. "Happy Birthday, babe. Now, fuck me."

"Yes, ma'am."