Chapter 31

Harry-

Niall is a fuck. I glare at him for long enough that Willow slips out of the kitchen and wanders down the hallway.

"You fuck." I groan at him, he laughs and we both race down the hallway. Skidding to a stop in front of the doorway.

Willow is standing inside of the room, right in the middle. There are tears falling down her cheeks.

The walls are covered in framed pictures that she has taken. Magazine covers, editorials, stills.

There are two desks in here.
One for me, and one I hoped to be for her. Behind her desk are pictures of me that she had taken over the years, pictures of Nico, Dom, Nina, and Sasha. Pictures of the guys. Pictures of her dad. Behind mine, my artwork, pictures of her. Pictures of us, pictures of my sister, and my mum.

"Baby..."

"You... I don't..." She's sobbing.

When I pull her into my arms she pulls back and looks at me. "I don't deserve you."

Niall gives me a big smile, and leaves us alone.

"I think we should take a tour of the house yeah?"

She nods, then sniffles. "Okay..."

I take her hand, intertwining our fingers together. We go to the third bedroom in the hallway where the office, and my bedroom (our bedroom) are. I open the door and grin at her. "The gym."

I led her out of that wing and across the house to the other wing. "Niall's room is at the end of the hallway. There's a two guest bedrooms, and a bathroom. Niall's room has an ensuite. Just off the livingroom there is another bathroom. You've already seen the kitchen, and the backyard with the pool."

Her mouth pops open. "Harry..."

"Yeah baby..."

"This place must have cost a fortune..."

I shrug. "I can afford it."

She turns to look up at me. "If you want me to move in with you, I'm paying half of the bills."

I shake my head. "That's not necessary."

She narrows her eyes. "Then neither is me living here."

I let out a soft laugh. "Baby..."

"I'm not living here for free. Niall pays a portion of the bills, yeah?"

"Niall pays half." Niall's voice flows out from the living room.

"Awesome, so while Niall lives here we can switch to a third. If and when he decides to move out, we can adjust to me paying half." She raises an eyebrow at me. "And by no means do I mean he has to move out soon. He can stay forever if he wants."

"What about when you all start popping out crotch goblins?" Niall snickers.

"Then we are a thruple and you can help with diaper duty." Willow calls out.

"If I ain't helping making em, I ain't changing no shitty diaper."

Willow let's out a laugh.

I glare. "He's not bloody helping make them."

"Calm down." Willow leans up to press a kiss to my lips. "You're more than enough for me."

I smirk. "I have three years of pent up sexual frustration. We have lots of time to make up for. Let's go get started."

She laughs. "Take it easy granny hands I need a shower."

I lift her over my shoulder and smack her ass. She lets out a yelp.

"Guess I should invest in a pair of fucking noise canceling headphones, yeah?" Niall laughs from the living room.

"Probably mate. I'm keen to get started on making those bloody crotch goblins."

"Jesus..." Willow mumbles. "Do I get any say?"

"You get all the say baby, but I wouldn't mind you barefoot and pregnant. In fact I'd really fucking like that." I turn my head and bite her butt cheek.

"Fuck!" Willow murmurs.

"You want to have babies with me, Sweetness?" I kick our bedroom door shut. Once we get into the bathroom I set her on her feet and stare down at her.

"I want everything with you, Harry." 

"What timeline are we working with here?"

"Are we really having this discussion right now?" She raises her eyebrows at me. "We just got engaged yesterday."

"Mmm. I've been planning my future with you for seven years. This isn't a spur of the moment situation, baby. If you want to get off birth control right now, and start trying I'm cool with it. We can go to the court house tomorrow and I'd be cool with that too." I say honestly as I turn the shower water on.

Willow pulls her lips into her mouth and works them between her teeth. "I'm not on birth control... I haven't needed it."

Fucking bloody hell. "You haven't needed it?"

"I don't make a habit of letting met come inside of me Harry." She shakes her head at me. "The last person I was with that we didn't use protection was you..."

Her words mean everything to me. "Did you... Has there been...Fucking hell..."

She takes a big breath. "No."

My heart... "Baby..."

She pulls my t-shirt over her head, then slips her underwear down and steps out of them. "I dated... I tried to move on. I came close a couple of times. But it didn't feel right." She pulls in a breath. "It was almost like when someone else touched me... It felt bad. It didn't... No one compared... They didn't make me want to... I had to think about you to get into the mood and that didn't seem right... Or fair... It was empty and I didn't like that."

I take her hand and place it over my heart. "I tried too... Fuck I tried so hard. It was empty. It didn't mean anything. Sex without love... It's not the same."

Her arms wrap around my neck, and her fingers tangle in my hair. "I need you to kiss me now."

We spent the rest of the day wrapped up in each other.

Only emerging from the bedroom for water and snacks.

I felt like I had so much time to make up for. I didn't want to step out of our happy bubble.

But she had dinner with her dad, Colson, and Sasha.

"I want you to come with me."

"If you're going to be there, baby nothing could keep me away."