Chapter 28

Harry-

Looking around at the backyard full of people, nostalgia hit me straight in the gut.

The boys and I all used to share this house.

A few of us have moved out. Nina lives here now, she and Liam share a room. Colson and Sasha share a room. Louis and Zayn moved into a place not far from here. About five minutes. Niall and I got our own place down the street.

Dom and Nico live next door.

Gemma when she comes to visit stays with Niall and I, but this place will always hold special memories for me.

The first time Willow kissed me was here.

I take a deep breath and run my fingers through my hair. I'm nursing a cup of tequila.

Sasha and Nina really went all out with this party. Their old friends from high school who are still in town are here.

Lots of the shops regular clients are here.

Including the guys from that fucking band that Willow went on tour with.

I hear a familiar laugh filtering through the music and my gaze snaps up. She's here.

My palms twitch I have to curl my hands into fists at my side when I see her walk out into the yard.

She looks fucking phenomenal.

The little black dress she's wearing hugs her curves in all the right places. It's short. Shows off her tattoos. Has a high neckline. She hears someone call her name, and Jesus Christ when she turns around. It's fucking backless. Dips down low enough I can see the dimples at the end of her spine. Fucking hell she's trying to kill me. She's not wearing heels. Converse low tops grace her feet and I'm transported back to the first time I saw her, and she knocked me on my ass.

She turns again and her eyes catch mine.

I don't know how long we stand there staring at each other. It's long enough that tension curls in the air and swirls around us.

I can feel several eyes watching.

It's like everyone can feel that I'm about to snap. I start to move towards her. Ready to fucking take matters into my own hands.

I hear someone yell. "Low, get your sexy ass over here and give me some sugar."

I watch as a big smile breaks out across her face. Her eyes don't move from mine, but that fucking smile... It's not for me and that kills me.

That fucking wanker Cross appears on her left and wraps his arms around her waist. Lifting her up and pulling her to him.

He spins her around. Her laugh guts me.

"Fucking chill, Harry." Niall says beside me.

I'm clenching my jaw so tightly I feel like my teeth are about to snap.

I can't make my eyes leave her face. I watch as he leans his lips close to her ear and whispers something to her.

Her body language changes. She goes tense in his arms, her gaze breaks away from me and she looks back at him. He whispers something else and then her eyes are snapped back to mine.

The jealousy I'm feeling is tangible. I can't fucking taste it. His hand is on the exposed skin of her back. It shifts lower until it's resting just above her ass.

The urge to hit him is so great I have to look away. Before I do something stupid. Like stomp over there and forcefully remove him away from her.

Fuck.