CHAPTER ONE

Being a Slytherin is a positive and a negative at the same time. People look at us differently. But that didn't stop us from being who we were even though we're branded as assholes.

-

It was the first night of year 6. Which meant there was going to be a Slytherin only party.

Everyone was gathered in the great hall for dinner.

"You going tonight". I asked Blaise. "Yeah I'm stoked". "I'm wearing a dress". I blurted out. Everyone looked at me. Pansy's eyes got wide. Draco was staring into my soul. I could feel his blue eyes burning into my forehead.

"So Draco". Daphne started to twirl her hair. Blaise looked at me. He gaged. Blaise is the only person on this earth that knows about me liking Draco. But what am I suppose to do when he is constantly flirting with my sister. There practically dating. And I would never do anything to hurt her.

"Okay so I'll be at your dorm and 6". She got up and kissed his cheek. She smiled at me and Blaise  and left the great hall with Pansy following quickly behind her.

Pansy was rather quiet. We aren't that close but we're still friends but she's a lot closer with my sister. I hardly ever spoke to her though.

It was silent. It only felt like me and Blaise were there plus Draco but he was quiet as a mouse. Blaise's knee was touching mine. Trying some what to comfort me. But then he got up and left. Leaving me to deal with malfoy.

"So you and zabini?" He grabbed a carrot and took a bite out of it. "Oh no what we're great friends best friends. He knows me inside and out better than anyone". "So we're friends right best friends even". A smile appeared on my face. He's acting weird. Normally he would throw a insult here and there but today was different.

"What ever you say Malfoy". "I mean you don't think he likes you. I see the way he looks at you". "So you observe him like that". "No no". He said.

"I mean well best friends can be lovers". "Are you flirting with me". I laughed. I got up from the table. He got up and started to follow me. "Look I just thought I've been kinda rude the last few years to you". "I'll see you at the party". He brushed his shoulder past mine and headed towards a different direction that wasn't going to the Dungeons. He looked over his shoulder and winked.

Did that just happen. Draco malfoy is being nice and flirting with me. I've got to tell Blaise.

-

It was now 8 and the party would be staring soon. I put on a green short dress that stopped at my upper thigh. I put on my heels on and sat on my bed. There was a knock at my door. "Come in". It was Blaise

"Ahh well don't you look stunning". He grabbed my hand and twirled me around. I laughed. "You'll never believe what happened". "Draco was actually being nice to me". "Oh really. So he actually listened to me". "You told him to be nice to me?"

"Anything for you". He put some of my hair behind my ear. "Well thank you". I pulled him into a hug.

Daphne and Draco just randomly opened the door but we didn't realize. "Ahem". She cleared her throat.  I looked at the door and there they were holding hands. My eyes flickered to him and there hands. "Um yeah we're ready". I said. I walked towards the door. Blaise was behind me. I shut the door. And there were green lights everywhere. Loud music started to pump. Now this was a Slytherin party.

We walked down the grand staircase into the common room. Alcohol and people everywhere.

I grabbed a shot and threw my head back. The familiar tingling sensation burned my throat. I grabbed Daphne's hand and pulled her onto the dance floor. I began to move my hips to the beat. She  leaned her back on mine. I saw the boys eyeing us so we got real low. We still found time to drink some more shots.

Draco now had a toothpick in his mouth.

Hot.

Blaise came around and started to twirl me around. Which was his favorite thing to do. I laughed. He dipped me down. His face was only inches away from mine. I brushed my lips against his. He pulled me back up. I tried to look back where Draco was sitting but he was gone.

I felt a hand on my lower back. I felt someone behind me. They were extremely close. My hand went immediately to his hair. I knew it was Draco from his soft hair and that familliar mint and green apple scent. My hand went down his neck and I began to sway my hips. I got lower and lower. I turned around Draco had his hand out and I took it. I didn't even notice the look on Blaise's face.

Both Daphne and Blaise went back to the couch just watching us. I figured they were confused because we never acted this nice towards each other.

"My god it's hot in here". I say. I started to fan myself. "Come on". I pulled Draco to where our friends were. "Come on". I dragged them all to Draco's room.

Daphne went and grabbed Pansy who had no desire to come to the party. I thought that was weird.

Everyone was sitting on the floor and I was standing up next to his desk. I revealed a bottle from behind my back. "Spin the bottle?"

We all got in a circle. "Who wants to go first". Pansy grabbed the bottle and spun it. It landed on Blaise. "Pucker up". I said to him. They barely touched lips. Blaise then took the bottle and spun it and it landed on me. I leaned forward and his warm lips touched mine. We kissed. It lasted for about 20 seconds. I sat back down in my seat and I winked at Draco. He was blushing.

I took off my heals and put them next to the bed.

I handed Draco the bottle. He spun it and it landed on me. I walked slowly over to where Draco was. I sat in his lap straddling him. I put my hands in his hair. It turned into a small peck but then it got more Intense. Passionate almost. He pulled me closer. There was one last peck. And then I got up and walked over to his bed. I laid back.

Pansy sighed. "Well goodnight". She got up and walked out of the room. "I didn't even get to go!" Daphne yelled she was so mad. "Well boys this was fun bye". I grabbed daphne's hand and we walked out of the room. I was almost to my dorm when I realized I left my heels in Draco's room.

"You go on ahead I'll be right back". I made sure daphne got in our room and I turned back around to head to the boys dorm.

I got to the door and I heard them taking so I put my ear to the door.

"Yes I like Anna. I always have. It's just complicated. She's always liked someone else". "You might have a chance but it depends on who it is".

"I don't have a chance against him".  "Dude she's hot".

"You like her?" Blaise said. He didn't say anything.

"Your not saying no". "But I didn't say yes".

I couldn't take this anymore. So I knocked on the door. Blaise opened it. "Sorry I just forgot my heels". I tried to act drunk so they wouldn't think I listened to them. I stumbled to where I put my heals.

"Goodnight boys". I went and kissed Draco's cheek and then blaise's cheek. "Night Anna". Blaise said.

With one last look I let the room And went straight to my dorm. I laid down and pulled the huge comforter over my cold body. I knew that everything That happened today would be forgotten. That's what happens when you drink.

-

Hiii I hoped you liked this first chapter. Thanks you for reading and I will start posting on this book very soon. I've also been working on some new story ideas so stay tuned for that. Happy reading-