CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

Everyone cheered and ran to her hugging her. I sat there staring at Draco. His eyebrow rose. I shook my head. I finished the rest of my wine.

"Congratulations". I said. "I'm so exited". Daphne said.

I looked around the rest of the room. My dad sat still staring at Draco. My mother of course was hugging and kissing them both.

I still sat there. We then had our dessert. Adrian and Pansy left. Then Blaise and Millicent. I sat on the couch awkwardly by myself.

My father sat next to me. "I'm sorry for not acknowledging you earlier". I said nothing,

"It's was your choice to drain your vault and leave". I looked into his eyes. "I know. At least I own up to my mistakes". "Fair enough". He said.

"You hurt our family. That's why I never reached out".

"I was helping the family actually". I said. "It doesn't matter you still left". "I don't want to argue with you". I said.

"You right. So you moved in with Astoria?" I nodded.

"She hasn't stopped talking about you. She went through a bad breakup in her seventh year. She cried for months. She said that she needed you. I reckon she didn't tell you". I looked at Astoria from across the room.

"She didn't". She began to laugh at something Daphne had said. "Take of her for me and most importantly take care of yourself". "I will dad".

He hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Darling are you ready?" He asked my mother. "Yes". She sighed kissing Astoria's cheek, then Daphne's. She came to me and wrapped her arms around me so hard I could barely breathe.

"We'll stay in touch I hope". "Of course mum". I kissed her cheek.

The door shut and it was just the four of us.

"Girl time!" Daphne said. "What about me?" Draco asked. "Well plus you". Me and Astoria laughed.

Two hours had passed and Daphne fell asleep on the couch and so did Astoria. I looked over at Draco and he was staring at Daphne.

"I'm sorry about the phone call. I hope you don't think that I was lying".

"I don't. I wouldn't put it past her". He said. "It still hurts though because she is my sister".

"We'll see what happens". "Right". I whispered. "I just hope she knows what she's doing". I shook Astoria lightly.

"Its time for us to go". She groaned. "You guys can just stay. It's late". Draco said. "Yay". She whispered as she feel back asleep. I laughed quietly. I laid on Astoria's shoulder. I felt a blanket being draped over us.

-

I woke up the next morning with the smell of bacon and eggs. I looked beside me and Draco was sitting next to me. He was watching tv.

"Muggle channels are so boring". "Draco what time is it?" "12". "I slept for that long". He nodded.

I put my head on his shoulder. I was expecting him to move or get up but he didn't. "Breakfast is ready!"

-

When me and Astoria got back I told her about what Daphne had said.

"Do you think she's actually going through with this?" "I don't know. I mean unless she got pregnant in the last couple of weeks. It's possible".

"I feel bad for Draco I mean what if she's lying?"

"At least you warned him". "But what if he thinks I'm just trying to ruin there relationship?" I said.

"We'll know soon". She said.

-

Only a few more chapters!!!

This book has been such a rollercoaster. I think I know how I want it to end.