CHAPTER FIFTEEN

There was two days of school left before graduation. I was sitting in my dorm with Pansy and there were letters delivered. An owl had a letter. Though this owl looked unfamiliar.

We both got up and I opened the letter. "What what does it say". She said.

Dear seventh years,

Congrats on completing all seven years of hogwarts. You made it. We would like to invite you to an all seventh years party tomorrow night. We hope to see you there. We can't wait to celebrate with you.

      -Hogwarts professors

"We've been invited to an all seventh years party by our professors tomorrow night". Pansy jumped with excitement. We walked down to the common room.

Daphne, Blaise, Adrian, and Draco all came down from the boys dormitories.

"You guys got the letters too". They shook there heads. "We did it". We had a group hug. "Anna can I talk to you". Daphne said. "Yeah". She grabbed my hand and we headed back to our dorm.

"Is everything okay. What's wrong?" "Everything's fine great actually. I wanted to talk about Draco".

"Did he propose?" I sounded excited. "No silly. I'm in love with him and I haven't told him". She bit her lip.

"Daphne! Oh my god". I ran to her and hugged her. "Have you guys mentioned the L word yet?"

"No we haven't but I think I'm gonna tell him tomorrow". "I'm so happy for you". I hugged her again. "Do you think he'll say it back? What if he doesn't? Should I not?"

"Don't overthink everything will be fine". I hugged her one last time. "We should head back down so they aren't getting worried". I said. "Your right". We headed back down.

I made eye contact with Draco and I smiled. He nodded his head. I shook my head with a smirk.

"I'm starting to get hungry did you guys want to grab food". Blaise said. "Yeah". We all said. "I have to head back up". Daphne said. "Me too".  Blaise said. Adrian pointed to Blaise and went with him. "Ill go too". Pansy said and she left. Leaving me and Draco.

"What was that smile about?" Draco asked me. "What smile?" "You know what I'm talking about". He said.

"It was nothing". I tried to hide my smirk. "Can you be serious for a sec?" His smile dropped.

"What's wrong? Is it bad?" He nodded. "We need to talk about Daphne. I'm breaking up with her tomorrow night".

"W- w-hat. You you- can't". I almost broke into tears. "There's something that you should know. She toke me that she loves you". "Shit". He said.

"Draco Draco please don't do this". I said. "You guys seem so happy".

"The feelings just aren't there". I stared at him. I was mad. "I can't believe you". I got up.

"You guys ready?" Daphne said and she came into the common room. My eyes darted away from Draco to her. I smiled.

"Yeah come on". I grabbed her hand. Blaise and Adrian came down and then Pansy.

"Let's go". Everyone else left the common room except me and Draco.

"Please don't tell her". He said. "She's never felt this way about anyone and now your breaking up with her". I wiped away a tear. "I think your making a mistake".

"I have feelings for someone else". He blurted out.

"I have feelings for-". He started to say but Daphne Peeked her head into the common room.

"Come on you too what's taking you so long?"

"Coming". I said. I ran to her and with one last look over my shoulder to look at Draco I left the common room.

I let that memory be tucked away hidden never to be found again.

-

When we walked into the great hall it was similar to the Yule ball. It had a grand entrance with tables everywhere and tables of food and drinks. There were banners and decorations of the four houses everywhere.

We sat down at a Slytherin table. All the professors gave speeches. After that we ate and celebrated. It was a quick party which meant an after party. Daphne and Draco had left early. We all knew why. We headed back to the common room.

"Well that was fun". Blaise said. "Yeah I'm gonna see where daphne is". I said. I walked up the boys dormitories. "Your coming back down right?"

"Yes Blaise-". I turned the corner and smacked right into someone. His hands went on my hips.

"I'm I'm so sorry". I looked up into his eyes. "Your fine". Adrian said.

"Oh It's you". I said. Our lips were only centimeters apart. He started to pull me closer. I pulled away. "I should find Daphne". I said. I opened Draco's door to find him on top of Daphne. I shut the door.

"Um yeah so don't go in there". Then I thought about what Draco said.

"You've got to be kidding me". I said.

-

Ok so there will only be one more chapter. I know this story is super short but I'd rather write a short story. I've witttenover 50,000 words in my other story and it is so time consuming.

So I will start writing book 2 today or tomorrow depends on when I finish this one.

Thank you for reading till the end your almost there. 🤍. Happy reading- 😘