CHAPTER NINETEEN

I went to Astoria's house everyday. I practically lived there.

It was nice to have someone to go to. Astoria was so much different than her younger self. So much more mature.

I saw my self in her a lot as well as Daphne. We all signify each other in different ways.

But when I went over to Astoria's today she was nowhere to be found. She wasn't in the living room or kitchen and I checked her room to see her in her bed laying down.

"Astoria?" "Yeah?" "Are you okay?" I asked. She shook her head. "I don't feel well. I have a fever". I felt her head.

"Your burning up. Shall we go to st.Mungos?" "No no. Can you go the grocery store and get me some medicine". I furrowed my eye brows together.

"It's a muggle thing. Care at home". "Sounds simpler". I said. I ran to get her an ice pack. "Here put this on your forehead for now and just wait till I get back". I grabbed my keys and quickly ran out to my car.

I ran into the store. I stopped the nearest worker.

"Excuse me". I said. "How can I help?" The worker said. "Where is your potion-lotion". I quickly saved my self. I laughed. His expression dropped to confusion.

"A cure for colds or fevers?" "Medicine?" He said. "Right". I said. "Aisle 4 and 6". "Thank you". I rushed to the aisles.

I scanned the shelves for medicine. I grabbed one that said fever reducer. I went I quickly went to leave the aisle before I was stopped.

"Is that for your kid?" A random guy asked me. "No?" I questioned him. "You grabbed the kids one".

"Right". I quickly put it down  and grabbed the one that said for adults. "Have you never shopped for medicine before?" He asked me. "No I haven't".

"This day can't get any weirder. Have you heard there saying magic is real. Like wizards and witches are running around here". I laughed. I ran out of the aisle. I went a couple aisles over. I slowly back into it but I had ran into someone's back.

"I'm I'm- so". I turned around and so did he. "Anna?" Adrian said. "Miss?!" The guys said. I hid around Adrian. "What are you doing?" "Shush". I said. I peaked around him to see none.

I sighed. "Sorry". I said. "No worries". We were just staring at each other. I had to make it look like I came down this aisle for a reason. So I looked around to see lotion. I picked one up.

I saw a hand each for something next to me. They were pregnancy tests. "For my girlfriend". He said.

"Girlfriend?" I said. "Yeah". He was silent.

"Why do things have to be so awkward between us. I mean we never did date". "Well maybe it's because I made you socially distance your self from everyone".

"We don't need to talk about it. It's over. It's in the past so don't worry about it. I must get back to Astoria". I turned around only to be spun back around into a hug. "See you soon". He whispered. before turning the other way and leaving the aisle.

I had to get out of this store I quickly payed for my stuff and headed back to Astoria's.

She was standing in the kitchen when I got back. I handed her the bag. "Lotion?" "It's a long story". I said. She shrugged. "Anything interesting happen?"

I smirked then rolled my eyes. "The most interesting grocery trip ever". I said.

-

AHHHHH ADRIAN. IM REWATCHING DEADLY CLASSS FOR MARCUS LOPEZ. TEEHHEE. I WANT TO PUT HIM IN MY NEXT FAN FIC AND LORENZO ZUROLO. (I hope I spelled that right)