CHAPTER TWELVE

I quickly ran up the stairs of Malfoy manor. I was trying to somewhat be quiet. As I got to Draco's door I couldn't turn the handle.

My head fell against the door. I quietly opened it. I found him sound asleep in his bed. His room was dark green and black. It had a king size canopy bed in the middle of it.

I ran my fingers along the silky comforter. I saw him shift around. I stopped moving. The room went quiet again. All you could hear was our breathing.

When I looked straight ahead I saw a desk in front of a giant window over looking the outside of Malfoy manor.

I sat in his chair and turned it around facing the window. I would wait for him to wake up or I would leave for him to never know I paid a little visit.

"You came". He said. I knew he would wake up. "I did". I turned the chair to face him. "Where did you go looking like that?"

"Out". I said. "With who". I bite my tongue trying to hold my voice back. "Well?" "Adrian. I had a date with Adrian".

I saw his jaw clench. His eyes got dark. His hand ran through his hair.

I got up walking towards the bed.

His bed.

"How'd it go?" He asked. "Well not bad until I left him at my house". I shrugged my shoulders. "Does anyone know your here?" I shook my head.

He lifted his comforter. I slipped into his bed laying next to him. "We shouldn't be doing this". I said.

"Friends do this and we're friends". He didn't say anything after that.

"How's everything here?"

"Mother and father have decided to not get a divorce for the sake of me". He rolled his eyes.

"If they don't want to be together then they shouldn't be together. There putting me through hell". He turned on his side to look at me.

I sighed. We both just stared at each other.

"Goodnight Draco". "Goodnight".

-

I looked at the clock next to me. It was 3 in the morning. I hadn't realized Draco's hand around me. I wanted to stay like this but I had to go. I kissed his forehead before I carefully got out of his bed. I grabbed my heals and I headed down to the fireplace.

As I was walking in my room I saw 2 black figures sitting on my bed. I turned on the light and it was Daphne and Astoria.

"Where have you been?" Daphne asked. I quickly came up with a lie. "I took Adrian home and I fell asleep. I'm sorry I know I should have-".

"Funny how I saw him leave three hours ago. He said he was waiting for you to get back. You just bailed on him? And you bailed on Pansy" Astoria was quiet.

"Fine I I- I went to see Blaise. I knew something was wrong and I was right". "I see your through your lies Annalise Greengrass. Astoria let's go".

She slammed the door behind her. I began to sob. I put on my pajamas but as I was about to lay down I saw something on the floor.