CHAPTER FIVE

Today was Monday. I woke up to cloudy skies and a quiet dorm but I did hear the shower running.

I took of my ring and put it on the dresser. I picked out my clothes for the day when I heard the door slide open.

Daphne came out wrapped in a towel. "Where'd you get this ring?" She picked it up. "Oh I found it". She still looked confused.

She set it back down. "Weird". She whispered. But I still heard her. There was a knock on the door. "Come in!" I yelled.

"Good morning ladies". Blaise busted through the door. "Merlin, Blaise". I said. I grabbed my ring and my clothes and I shut the bathroom door.

I sat my ring on the counter and I turned on the shower.

-

I hoped out of the shower and quickly put on my clothes but as I was about to grab my ring I noticed it wasn't there. I looked in the toilet in the sink but it wasn't there. Maybe I left it on the dresser.

I opened the door and there was no one. I looked everywhere and I couldn't find it. I sat on the bed.

I pulled out of my wand. "Accio ring". But nothing.

I was sad. The only thing that he ever gave me was gone and it was all my fault.

Daphne opened the door.

"An- oh your out. Are you ready?" "I'm not going". "Why?" She said. "I don't feel too well".

"What's going on". Blaise said as he stood in the doorway. "She doesn't feel well". And she put up "quotation" marks with her fingers.

Then I see him standing in the doorway. He put his hand up and that just did it for me.

"You guys should probably go. I don't feel well". "Alright love you". "Love you too". I said back to Daphne.

Blaise and daphne left but he didn't.

"You ok. Your acting weird". "Fine. I'm fine". "Where's your ring?" "Oh I just got out of the shower. You should probably go there probably getting suspicious". He looked me up and down and left.

I blew out one big breath and I fell back on my bed.

-

There was a knock at the door and Astoria and Daphne came in. All the lights were off but I still was laying on my bed wide awake.

They turned them all on. "Come on you need to eat". Astoria pulled me up. "I don't want too".

"Annalise, We won't tell you again". I hated when people called Annalise. I hated when Daphne especially called me that. She made me feel like a little kid sometimes.

I was still in my skirt and long sleeve. We walked to the great hall.

It was just Blaise and Pansy. Pansy was actually laughing. As we approached the table I noticed something shiny on daphne's hand.

"Hey where'd you get that?" I pointed to the ring that looked exactly like mine. "Oh Draco gave it to me". Why would she have a ring that looked exactly like mine. I had never seen her wear rings before ever.

There was a figure that was a approaching us. It was Draco. I could tell by the look on his face that he was nervous or scared.

He bolted out of the great hall and I wasn't too far behind. He ran to the nearest bathroom.

"Wait". He turned around and he had tears in his eyes." I didn't take the ring. She promised that if I just stayed away from you that she wouldn't tell you".

" you were going to do that again?" "It's what's best for us". He said. "There is no us!" I yelled. "None wants us to be together don't you understand?"

"It doesn't matter what everyone else thinks. It matters how we feel towards each other". He tried to touch me but I slapped his hand.

"I wasn't gonna hurt you". He said. "It's not that". I turned around. "It's not like I had feelings for you!" He shouted.

"Whatever this was is over in a million possible ways!" I yelled back. I ran back to my dorm.

I flushed all the memories out. He was dead to me. I had to transfer schools I had to. I had to talk to mother and father doing the break I just have to. Luckily that was next week.

-

Okay so finally done with this. I promise this will all come together in the end. I promise 😉