CHAPTER TWENTY

I had soon moved into Astoria's. She convinced me after so long. We did everything together. Eat ,sleep, etc. we even had a weekly shopping trip.

We were sitting and watching tv one day when there was a knock. I answered it.

"Daphne!" I hugged her. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh I just wanted to invite you guys to dinner tonight at my house". She hugged Astoria.

"So you moved in?" I nodded. "I'm glad you guys are living together. So dinner?" I looked at Astoria. She nodded.

"We'll be there". "Perfect". Daphne said. "Whose going?" I asked. "Our parents, Blaise, Milicent, Adrian, his girlfriend".

Adrian.

"Our parents?" "Yeah they really want to see you".

"Bullshit. It's been three years. I had no problem with them". I was angry. Now they wanted to see me.

I scoffed. "I don't understand". I whispered sitting back down. "I must be going". She hugged Astoria then me. "They'll come around". She whispered in my ear.

-

We arrived at the gates of the maywood manor. They opened slowly before we pulled into it parking the car around the water fountain.

We knocked on the door and our mother opened it.

"My my, Annalise". Sh reached out to hug me. I pushed her hands away. "I go by Anna in case you've forgotten". I walked around her not saying anything else.

I was met by Blaise and his girlfriend. "Anna!" He practically jumped on me. "It's good to see you too Blaise". I laughed. "Oh right". He looked at his girlfriend.

"Millicent this is Anna an old friend of mine". "I shook her hand. "It's nice to meet you". I said. "You too".

Draco was standing there awkwardly in the doorway of the kitchen.

He looked taller more muscular. His hair was so long it looked like he needed a haircut, he wore a white shirt that was rolled up complementing his skin.

He walked slowly too me.

It's happening

I heard in my head. I was confused. He just nodded his head.

Daphne walked around him bumping him. He grabbed me. Sort of hugging me.

He went to talk but I beat him to it. "Don't worry about it".

I wrapped my arms around him quickly before pulling away. Him doing the same.

"You two are too bloody awkward", Daphne said before she kissed my check.

My father came from out of the kitchen waking right past me. I saw my mother scolding him. 

I found the wine fridge and poured me a glass of wine and chugging it down. I then poured my self another glass.

There was another knock. It was Pansy and Adrian. They looked very comfortable around each other.

That was when I put two and two together.

His girlfriend?!

I then saw them kiss. I smirked to my self.

Me and Adrian had a quickly hug and I caught up with Pansy. Every time I would talk to Blaise and Pansy they both seemed to apologize like a million times.

Dinner was finally ready.

We all sat around the giant table almost like one happy family. But it was the complete opposite.

All you could hear was the clanking from the plates.

Blaise Finally spoke. This broke the silence.

"It's good to have everyone back together. It's just like old times". He said. I locked eyes with Draco though it was easy too since he was sitting directly across from me. I then heard a pop in my head.

Are you telling the truth?

I looked at Draco. Then I looked around to the rest of the table. Everyone was looking down at there plates.

I am but it depends on how you take it

I responded with.

This meant that they would be announcing that Daphne was pregnant.

His face softened.

"It's good to have all my children back under the same roof". My mother said. "After three years". I added, "not here, Anna". Astoria said to me.

"Me and Draco have an announcement to make". Daphne said. She walked over to Draco's chair.

"We're pregnant!"

-

REUNION REUNION REUNION REUNION REUNION REUNION REUNION REUNION

I wrote this chapter in like 30 minutes or so. BE PROUD. HAPPY READING- 😍. My phone is at 3 %