CHAPTER FOURTEEN

"Hmm. Come on guys".

"I don't know this sounds dangerous". Adrian winked at me.

"We should get out of here". Draco whispered to Daphne. "Draco y'all can fuck later. Now who wants to go first?" Nobody said anything.

"Draco, truth or dare". Pansy asked him. "Truth". He said. "If you could fuck anyone in this room who would it be". He bit his lip while looking around the room.

"Sorry Daph Anna". A smirk appeared o my face. "Me too. Okay whose next". "Pansy?!" I pushed her back.

"Truth or dare-Daphne". I said. "Dare". She said with confidence. "I dare you too... give Pansy a lap dance". "Ohh ohh I'm ready". Pansy said.

Draco turned his head away from the group. Adrian and Blaise laughed. Daphne's hips rocked against Pansy's. She sat back down.

"Adrian, truth or dare". Draco said. "Truth". "Have you dated anyone in this room?" Our eyes met each other. "No". "Alright then". Draco put his hands behind his back leaning on them.

"Blaise, truth or dare". Adrian said. "Dare". He said. Adrian laughed. "I dare you to kiss Draco". "Oh no". Draco said.

"Come here daddy issues". Blaise grabbed Draco's face and gave him a quick kiss. "See they wasn't so bad". Draco wiped his lips dramatically.

We all laughed. "Pansy, truth or dare?" Daphne said.

"Hmm dare". "I dare you to remove one piece of clothing for the rest of the night". "Easy". Pansy took off her shirt.

"Your last. Truth or dare". Pansy asked me. "Truth".

"Marry Fuck and kill". "I'd fuck Adrian. I'd marry Pansy and then kill no one".

"Wow". Adrian said. "So I'm not included". Blaise said. "You wouldn't appreciate it anyways". I said. "Whatever". "So you want me to kill you". He shook his head. I rolled my eyes.

"We should go". Pansy whispered to Adrian and they left. Then Draco and Daphne. It was just me and Blaise.

"We need to talk". He said. "I'm sorry about what I said yesterday. I was just hurt and I felt betrayed or left behind".

"I'm sorry too". He hugged me. "I should have wrote. I should have told you about Millicent". "I should go it's late". "Stay". He said.

"We can catch up and spend sometime together. What do you say?" "I'd love to". I said.

For the rest of the night we told each other about ours summers and he told me all about Millicent.

-

Everything went back to normal after that. We went to school day after day. 2 months had past since my fight with Blaise. Today was Saturday and I was going to lunch with Draco and daphne.

It started to get colder. I put on my coat and headed to the courtyard. Draco and Daphne were standing in the middle of it.

I hugged Daphne and then Draco. "I invited Adrian if you don't mind". Daphne said. "Oh. I don't mind". He approached us shortly after. We all headed to the the three broomsticks.

-

We sat down at a booth with a giant window overlooking hogesmade.

"So how have you guys been?" I asked Draco and Daphne. "We've been good. What about you guys?" Daphne asked. "We've been the same". I looked at Adrian and smiled he did the same.

"In just 7 months we'll be out of school". "It's fine by fast". Draco said. "How come Blaise and Pansy didn't come".

"They didn't want to come". Daphne said. "Weird".

"You don't think I there-". Draco nodded his head and Daphne snorted and we all burst into laughter.

"Well poor Millicent". I said. "I think they broke up. He never hangs out with her anymore". Draco said.

"I've noticed that too". Adrian said. "So he screws Pansy instead?" "F. W. B". Daphne said. "I can't imagine Blaise to do that but I guess he's changed". I said.

"He's done more than change. He's so modify I sometimes think he's on his period". We all laughed again. The waiter came over and took our drink and food orders.

"So what is everyone's plans after graduation?" I asked. "I plan to be minister of magic someday". Draco said.

"I plan to be a stay at home mom". Daphne said. "Oh really". Draco said while kissing her.

I looked at Adrian and he fake gaged. I laughed.

"What about you". I looked at Adrian. "Maybe an auror".he said. "I Jen it does sound pretty bad ass. Someone who catches dark wizards for a living. But it is mad dangerous". I said.

"I feel like any job in the wizarding world is". Draco said. They all looked at me. "Once I have children and there old enough to attend hogwarts I want to become a professor. But I'm not sure in which subject". I said.

" I hope it's not in history of magic". Draco said. "Hell no. That's class is boring!" Adrian laughed.

We shortly finished up lunch. We browsed through some shops afterwards. We headed back to our dorms. Pansy was waiting for me and Daphne to tell her all about lunch.

But as we all went to bed that day we wouldn't realize that a little spilled secret would break up our friendships.

-

What do you think is gonna happen? There won't be that many chapters left. It's all gonna move by quick. The next chapter is going to be the last month of there seventh year. This story will be short but there will be a part 2 to this so stay tuned. Thank you for reading this book. The craziness is just beginning. If you thought this book was already crazy your in for a hell of a ride.

Almost at a 100 reads!!!!! AHHHHHHH