CHAPTER TEN

There was one week of school left. All the final exams were done. We just could relax for the last couple of days of 6th year. But for the last week I noticed Draco has disappeared a lot.

After hanging out at my down I headed to dinner with daphne and Pansy but when we went to dinner Draco was nowhere to be found.

"Adrian?" "Yeah". he said. "Where's Draco?" "I don't know". "Blaise?" "He had to run home". I rose my eyebrows. He shook his head yes.

His parents must be getting worse.

I quickly excused my self from the table hurrying out of the great hall. As I was walking noticed a blonde hair with a black suit walking in front of me.

I quickly hid behind a pillar. Watching his ever step. He turned the corner and I quickly followed behind him. He went down to the dungeons and to the Slytherin common room.

He went to the boys dormitory and shut the door. When I got to the door I questioned going back to the great pretending like nothing happened. Like I didn't see him. Just to leave him be. But he needed someone he needed me.

I opened the door carefully. He sat on his bed sobbing quietly. He didn't move.

I got closer and closer and still no movement. I got so close that I reached my hand to touch him. The ring that he had "lend" to me shined in the light of the moon.

That whole day flood back to me. I touched his.

His skin.

It was so soft. So pale. Wet from his tears. I moved that hand away from his face. His left eye opened. His blue eyes we're breath taking.

I bent down. "Draco". I said softly. He took my other hand. I looked down at our hands. I saw his eyes wander down too. But we didn't move.

"Is everything okay?" He shook his head side to side.

No.

His hands went up causing me to stand up. He pulled me closer til I landed in his lap. My legs wrapped around his waist.

"Draco-". He put his hand up to my lip.

Quiet.

He put his hands around my waist and pulled me even closer until our chests touched.

I couldn't leave and even if I wanted to I still couldn't. So I just laid my head on my shoulder and comforted him.

-

I checked the clock after what felt like a long time. It was 8:15. 3 hours later.

He hadn't moved in a while but I still felt his heartbeat against mine. He readjusted his hands on my waist. I pulled back to see his face. Our heads were close.

Too close. I felt his breath. I pulled back again.

He cleared his throat.

"Sorry". He said. "Don't worry about it". I got up.

"What happened with your parents?"

"They are getting a divorce. It's bad Anna". He got up and hugged me again.

"Sorry". "You don't have to be sorry". I put my hand on his cheek.

"There's one more thing". My eyes met his. "You guys can't hang at my house this summer".

"Understandable".

He looked down at my neck. "Are you wearing it?" I pulled out the necklace with the infinity sign. "I never take it off".

It was silent.

"Did you eat? We could sneak down to-". "Im not hungry". He cut me off. There was a knock at the door. I opened the door and it was Adrian.

"Draco. Can I borrow Anna". "She's all yours". As I was shutting the door I heard Draco whisper. "For now". I tucked that away into the things I wouldn't forget.

"What's up?" "I wanted to see where you were".

"Oh I've just been talking with Draco". He shook his head. "Shall we go for a walk?" "Yeah, That sounds nice".

We passed the common room and down into the hall. "Where is everyone?" "Room of requirement. It was Blaise's idea".

I laughed. "We haven't been there in a while".

"So how's Draco?" "Not good". I said. "His parents are getting a divorce". "I'm sure everything will be fine". He said. "Hopefully". I said.

"I wanted to ask you something". We stopped in front of a huge window looking out into the black lake.

"How would you like to go on a date this summer?"

"A date?" I said. "A date". He said. "I suppose a date wouldn't hurt". He laughed.

"It seems as though you've got every boy at Hogwarts wrapped around your finger. But you do. You really do".

"What do you mean?" "Well look at Draco he runs to you every chance he gets and Blaise don't get me started on Blaise. Oh and there's me".

"I love how your so honest". I said. He laughed.

"So now I can say I'm going on a date with Annalise greengrass. Well that's unless you back out".

I tried to hold back my smirk but it broke through.

"Well we'll just have to wait and see". His brows rose.

-

TALK ABOIT THAT ENDING. WHOOO

THERE IS JUST SOMETHING ABOUT THUS CHAPTER TJAT JUST UGH I LOVE ITS SO "CHEFS KISS". TEEHEE.

Sorry I haven't uploaded in while. I will try to write some more tomorrow if I get the chance. I promised if I don't I will on Monday.

I promise that Draco gets better. But when he pulls her into his lap that is just so hot. I need to find me a man like Draco. 🥴. Anyways goodnight. It's 11:37 for me.

Thanks for taking the time to read my book. Happy reading- 🥰

This is the end of 6th year. The next chapter will be summer. But I havent decided if there will be more than one chapter for summer. We'll see.