Thomas (6)

(𝙶𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝙿𝚘𝚟 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎.𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝)

Me and Teresa were talking a walk through the Deadheads after we fininshed our jobs. We were walking in silence for a while before I decided to break the silence.

"So Teresa.." I said looking over at her as she gave me a slightly afraid look.

"Yes?" She questioned keeping the same look on her face

"Who do you like? We're in a maze full of boys there is loads of options," I said giving her a little nudge with a smirk.

"Ughhh..well..I," she panicked and began to stuttered.

"Go on who?" I egged her on.

"Ughh Newt?" She said even though it sounded more like a question.

"Really?" I questioned as she nodded slightly "I thought you were more of a Thomas gal,"

"What no! You and Thomas would be great though," she said blushing slightly. You see our entire friend group (Me,Teresa,Thomas,Newt and Minho) were trying to get me and Thomas together for some reason.

𝗧𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗮 𝗣𝗼𝘃

Me and Y/n Were taking a walk in the Deadheads together when suddenly Y/n spoke up.

"So Teresa..," She said giving me a look that worried me.

"Yes?" I questioned.

"Who do you like? We're in a maze full of boys there is loads of options," she said giving me a nudge.

I suddenly panicked I couldn't tell her i had a huge crush on Thomas because everone thought Y/n and Thomas were "meant to be" and Thomas clearly had a crush on Y/n not me. They would be so great together and i couldn't get between that.

"Ughh..well..I," i stuttered not knowing what to say.

"Go on who?"she asked again.

"Ughh Newt?" I said picking the first person that came to mind and that was Newt. I didn't actually like him but i had to say someone.

"Really?" She questioned as i nodded "I always thought you were more of a Thomas gal,"

"What No! You and Thomas would be great though," i said blushing a bit as we finished our walk.

𝗬/𝗻 𝗣𝗼𝘃

Me,Teresa,Minho,Newt and Thomas were sitting down at the bonfire talking and having fun when Thomas lay down on my lap as i laughed a little before absently playing with his hair.

I kept getting a feeling someone was staring at me but any time i would look to see who it was i wouldn't see anyone.

"See look at you two you would make such a cute couple," Minho said looking at me playing with Thomas' hair as i rolled me eyes.

"No way Tommy is my bestfriend. He's like a brother to me," i explained.

"Ya and Y/n is... really close to me," Thomas said with a wierd pause that i was a little confused about but decided to ingore it.

"Me and Newt have to go do that thing. Remember Newt," said Minho nudging Newt hard in the stomach.

"What..Oh ya that think we have to do," Newt said recovering from the start as Minho rolled his eyes at him.

"Teresa don't you have to do that thing as well," said Minho and Teresa caught on much quicker then Newt.

"Oh ya i do," she said less enthusiastically then the other the others as they got up and left and me and Thomas rolled our eyes.

𝗧𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗮 𝗣𝗼𝘃

We were all sitting in a circle talking to each other when Thomas lay down on Y/n's lap. The way he looked at her broke my heart and she didn't even noticed.

The way he smiled when she laughed at him. It was the smile he only had when she was with him. The way she played with his hair. I wished it could be me.

I couldn't help but stare at them wishing i could take Y/n's place. That Thomas would smile at me like that. Then Minho snapped me out of it.

"See look at you two you would make such a cute couple," Minho said watching Y/n play with Thomas' hair as Y/n rolled her eyes.

"No way Tommy is my bestfriend. He's like a brother to me," Y/n explained. I was glad to know she didn't like him but i didn't change the way he looked at her.

Thomas' face fell only for a split second "Ya Y/n is... really close to me," Thomas said. I knew he paused because he didn't want to say Y/n was like a sister to him.

"Me and Newt have to go do that thing. Remember Newt," said Minho nudging Newt hard in the stomach.

"What..Oh ya that think we have to do," Newt said recovering from the start as Minho rolled his eyes at him.

"Teresa don't you have to do that thing as well," said Minho to me. I knew Minho wanted to give Thomas and Y/n time alone and i couldn't stand that but i went along with it anyway.

"Oh ya i do," I said less enthusiastically then the others but got up to leave anyway and followed them off.

"So we're so gonna spy on them right," said Minho as Newt nodded in agreement but i couldn't watch them anymore.

"I think I'm going to go to bed," I said fake yawning before heading back to my room (𝙸𝚔 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚝)

As soon as i got to my room i broke down crying.

𝗬/𝗻 𝗣𝗼𝘃

"Could they make themselfs more obvious," I asked as Thomas got off my lap as we both laughed.

"I know i can see them hidding behind that bush," Thomas said once he stopped laughing.

"Wanna mess with then a bit?" I asked putting my head on his shoulder.

"Do you know me at all?" Thomas asked grinning "Would you like to go for a walk?"

He stood up holding a hand out to me which i took. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder as i lay me head down on his. We walked in the direction of the bush the boys were hidding behind as Thomas gave me a quick smirk.

"Y/n you look cold would you like my jumper," he said stopping right infront of the bush pulling off his jumper and handing it to me. I pulled on the jumper that was too big for me.

"Thank you Tommy," i said giggling kissing him on the cheek as Thomas grinned widely and we continued to walked off his arm back around me.

(𝙰/𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘)