Thomas (37)

🎶 𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 🎶
𝐎𝐦𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬?! 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭.

"I think the Greenie likes you," Minho laughed as we entered the Glade, I followed his gaze to look over to the gardens seeing the greenie staring right back at me.

The second he noticed me looking he leaned against his shovel in an attempt to act cool, failing miserably as his shovel fell from underneath him, him falling to the ground.

Minho started cackling next to me as I tried not to laugh, failing as the greenie stumbled back to his feet, looking back over at us.

"Minho stop, your being mean," I said threw my laughs, hitting Minho's arm.

"Your laughing too," Minho laughed as I looked back at the boy who was giving me a lobsided grin as Newt walked over to him, hitting him on the back of the head, most likely telling him to get back to work.

"Come on let's head to dinner," I said to Minho as we jogged off.

___________

Me, Minho, Alby and Zart sat together eating dinner as Newt made his way over to us looking annoyed.

"You alright Newt?" I asked as he sat down next to Alby, across from me.

"Thomas won't do any work in the gardens cause he's busy staring at Y/n," Newt said rolling his eyes as Minho started laughing.

"Thomas!" Minho called as the greenie looked at him confused "Come sit with us,".

I elbowed Minho in the side causing him to wince in pain as Thomas made his way over to the table.

"Come sit here Thomas," Minho called pushing away from me to create a gap between the two of us for him to sit.

Thomas awkwardly sat down next to me as the table continued with our normal coversation.

__________ (𝐢𝐝𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠) _________

I leaned my head on my boyfriends shoulder as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

I thought about how once he sat awkwardly down at our table after Minho called him over and now we're were dating, how once he had a cute crush on me and now we were in love

"Hey Thomas remember when you fell because you were busy staring at Y/n," Minho laughed.