Gally (11)

I was passing the weird fighting circle thing when some guy was pushed into me causing me to stumble back a bit.

"Come on Greenie. Wanna fight?" Asked the boy who had pushed him into me.

"Not really," I said slightly confused as everyone started to chant "Greenie" and i was somehow pushed into the stupid "fight circle" thing.

"Rules are smiple. Push the other guy...person out of the cicrle. Try last longer then...5 seconds," he said as everyone else laughed.

He came charging at me and i quickly stepped out of the way. If the second rule is don't hurt another glader why have a fighting circle i thought.

I looked back at the guy who looked pretty pissed as he charged at me agian i tripped him before turning around and pushing him causing him to stumble out if the cicrle.

Everyone looked at me i shock and i was quite confused. Then i remebered i had to get him out of the circle.

"Mabye you should have foucused on trying to last 5 seconds yourself," u said looking down at him with a smirk.

I reached down and held out a hand to help him up. "Y/n," I said.

"Gally,"

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 : 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐥𝐞 (𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥)