Newt (25)

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐲? 𝐒𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐨 (𝐘/𝐧 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦) 𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐨 *𝐩𝐟𝐟𝐭* 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 *𝐣𝐚𝐳𝐳 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬*! 𝐒𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐝.

It was raining in the Glade. It never rained, I partly forgot rain exsisted. To be honest part of me did wonder why it never rain but part of me didn't care.

We were all standing inside the Homestead because it was pouring ran. Some of the boys just stood instide Homestead gaping at the liquid from the sky.

Me, Newt, Alby and Minho were standing underneath the little shelter above the door to the Homrstead.

Newt stuck his hand out from the shelter into the ran before bringing it back to himself seeing it covered in water.

"It's raining," Newt confirmed as Minho turned to look at him.

"Really shuckface? I didn't notice," Minho said sarcastically as Newt rolled his eyes. "Well we runners need to go,".

"Oh I don't think so," Ably said putting his hand infront of Minho to stop him walking out into the rain. "I can't have you getting sick. You can have the day off,".

"We can't have the day off! We might miss something," Minho argued.

"Well you're not much good to me sick now are you?" Alby asked as Minho grumbled in responce.

"You know what would be fun?" I asked as Ably, Newt and Minho turned to look at me.

"What-," Newt began before I grabbed his hand and pulled him out into the rain with me. The rain automatically hit me causing my clothes to stick to my body doing the same to Newt as I began to jump around dancing with Newt who began to laugh joining in the dancing.

"Newt! Y/n! Get back in here now!," Alby shouted as me and Newt ignored him.

Newt spun me around, the muddy ground underneath me splattering everywhere.

I laughing facing up to the sky as the rain fell down on my face and into my open mouth as Ably continued to shout at us.

I messed up Newt's wet hair as it fell into his eyes causing me to fall even harder for him then I alraedy had.

"I love you Y/n/n," Newt whispered twirling a peice of my wet hair around his finger.

"I love you too," I smiled as Newt leaned down placing his lips on mine as our lips moved in sync cheers and whistles arupted from Homestead mixed with some gaging and Ably's shouts.

Somehow, this was he perfect moment.

𝐈 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧! 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐧𝐧𝐝𝐝𝐝𝐝 𝐈 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 (𝐠𝐨 𝐦𝐞). 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐲 (𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟) 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭.