Thomas (15)

Y/n Pov

We had escaped WCD and ran into these wierd zombie things, Winston have got cut and it seemed pretty bad. Teresa and Newt were looking after him.

Me and Thomas were sitting by a rock in silence watching them take care of Winston, Aris looked petrified and Frypan was rocking himself back and forward.

Thomas and his arm around my shoulder and I lay my head on his shoulder. I could tell that Thomas was anxious, he was never this quite.

"Hey Y/n?" Thomas asked shifting to look at me with a dark expression.

"Ya Thomas," I answer bringing me knees up to my chest.

"Do you think Winston will be alright? Do you think we'll all be alright? I don't want to see you get hurt," Thomas ranted fear in his eyes.

"Do you remember this first thing I said to you?" I asked him as he looked at me confused.

"I asked Newt why do I have a strange feeling she's going to murder me and you said because I have a strange urge to stab you several times," Thomas said still confused as I sighed.

"No not that, the one after that," I said laughing at the memory of when I first met Thomas.

"We're stuck in this maze, but we're stuck here together and we're stuck here for a reason  no matter who we lose no matter what battles we face, we fight for each other because that's the only goddanm thing left to fight for, so you either fight with us or you get out of our fucking way," Thomas recited.

I remembered saying that to Thomas when he questioned my capablility and postion in the maze, he soon regretted it but learn that no matter what we'll always be together.

"We stand by that we live by that and we remember that. No matter who we lose we fight for them and we remember them because they never truly leave us," I siad as Thomas nodded and smiled.

Thomas leaned down and placed a kiss on my lips. "Thank you," he said as I snuggled into his chest and he kissed the top of my head.

"I love you Y/n/n," He muttered into my hair pulling me closer to him.

"I love you too Tommy," I repiled with a smile. Everthing would be ok once we had each other

𝐈𝐤 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲. 𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥?