Thomas (10)

(𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑..𝙸 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚃𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚊 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝, 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚒 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚝...𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚑𝚑 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢)

You were the only girl in the maze. You were second in command. Ably was in charge and Newt was third in command. Everyone listened to you like you were in charge though.

The new girl came up in the box and she was a complete and utter pain. No one liked her but she would flirt with all of the boys and for some reason hated you.

You were sitting down with Thomas your boyfriend, Newt, Minho, Zart, Winston and Gally. When Teresa..*cough* bitch *cough* came over.

"Hi Thomas," she giggled sitting down next to Thomas touching his arm gently batting her eyelids as Thomas tensed uncomfortably and the rest of the boys stared at her in shock.

"Hi Thomas," you mocked laying a hand on his other arm flirtingly as all the boys burst out laughing and Teresa rolled her eyes.

"Tommy tell your friend to stop being mean to me," she pouted like a 4 year old as you rolled your eyes at her. You pulled Thomas into a passionate kiss and after a momment of shock he kissed back just as passionately and a few of the boys wolf whistled.

Once you pulled apart Thomas was grinning and you had a smirk on your face.

"Girlfriend," You said still smirking at her.

"You know its girlfriend," said Newt from next to you holding back his laughs.

"What job are you going to do?" Asked Winston trying to change the subject but was still grinning.

"I'm going to be a runner," she stated with a devilish smirk on her face and looking way too cocky.

"No your not," you, Thomas and Minho said at the same time. She was a just stupid greenie. She couldn't be a runner.

"We're all runners me,Y/n and Minho and it's too dangerous and your just a greenie," said Thomas as nicely as possible.

"Ya and look at you. You couldn't run for the life of you," Minho said slightly under his breath.

"Tommy tell them i can be a runner," Teresa pouted even more cluthing onto Thomas' arm.

"No you can't," Thomas said shrugging her off and wrapping an arm around you and kissing your forehead and Teresa glared at you.

"I can to be a runner, I will be a runner, I am a runner," Teresa said stubbornly standing up and stompping her foot.

"Bitch what are you four years old?" you asked with a laugh.

"I'm going to be a runner and there is nothing you can do to stop me," she said crossing her arms with a smug look on her face.

"Ok bitch. Guess what? I'm in charge so what i say goes. Your not going to be a runner and your fucking lucky i haven't banished your dumbass yet," you said standing up and walking towards her.

"I don't have to listen to you. I'm going to be Tommy's running partner," Teresa said stepping towards you.

"That's it. Two day in the slammer with only bread and water," i said crossing my arms.

"Can we make it longer?" Asked Minho "like forever?"

"I'm afraid not but if she trys anything else i might banish her," you said as Zart and Winston took the complaining girl away.

Just then Alby came out of Homestead. "Oh great I've had my fair share of being in charge. How are you feeling?" I asked.

"I feeling great. Thanks Y/n but i think i should make you permantly in charge," Alby said as you looked at him confused "I saw how you handled the Teresa situation,"

"I can't be in charge," you said in a state of shock barely getting the words out.

"You can and you will. I'll be your second and I'll be here if you need any help. Now what's our plan to bust out of here?" He asked

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 : 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧. 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. *𝐅𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡* 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐭