Minho (17)

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨.

The Gladers (the ones who didn't die in the storm) and Aris all slept. Everyone was aching but slept none the less. Minho had it the worst, thank god Thomas had put the fire out before it caused serious damage.

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

I sat against the wall in pain as Newt and Thomas talked. My entire body ached but I couldn't let anyone know that.

"She looks so peaceful," I said watching Y/n shift slighty in her sleep. She really was beatiful.

"Who?" Thomas asked like the dumb shank he was as I rolled my eyes.

"The only girl shank here," I said in frustration. Thomas could be really stupid sometimes.

"His girlfriend mabye," Newt chimed in also rolling his eyes at Thomas who finally caught on.

𝐘/𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

I woke up, squinting slightly as my eye adjusted to the light. I could hear faint mummers that grew louder as I foucused on them. It was Newt, Thomas and...Minho. He was awake!

I turned around to face the boys as I saw Minho sitting up. He looked like he was in pain trying to hide it which he did pretty well but I could see threw him.

"Morning,"  Minho said with a grin when he saw me awake.

"Minho are you ok?" I asked place my hands on either side of his face checking for anything that looked painful. He had blisters on his body, but they looked like they would heal quickly.

He shirt was nearly burned to a crisp but the burn didn't seem to reach his face or his hair.

"Am I ok? Are you ok?" He asked with a worried look on his face holding my wrist searching my face for scraches I did have a few but it was fine nothing compared to Minho.

"I'm serious, are you ok?" I asked, I was truly worried about him.

"I'm fine. I promise," He said with a sigh as I gave him a look.

"Are you sure?" I asked as he sighed moving his head closer to mine as he smashed his lips onto mine our lips moving in sync, me wrapping my arms around his neck, his hand holding my neck tilting me head up.

"Aww really romantic," Newt said sarcasticly "but you know I'd rather not watch you two make out,"

Minho gave me another quick kiss before saying "see I fine,". I sat neck to him rest my head on his shoulder as the boys contuined their conversation

𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞!