Dylan O'Brien (31)

𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐎'𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭? 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐭𝐢𝐤 𝐭𝐨𝐤 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 (𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫).

"I love you," Dylan whispered, rubbing his thumb back and forth on Y/n's cheek as they stood on the set waiting for the directors.

"I love you too," Y/n replied with a smile, placing a light kiss on Dylan's lips causing Dylan to smile as well.

"Come on love birds," Wes said as him and the rest on the crew entered the set "We need to shoot this secne,".

Dylan kissed Y/n's cheek before taking his place to start the sence as Y/n did the same.

"Action!" Wes called as Y/n and Dylan began the sence.

"YOU CAN NEVER DO ANYTHING RIGHT," Y/n shouted in character at Dylan.

"WELL YOUR SUPPOSE TO BE THE SHUCKING RUNNER," Dylan shouted back "Yet here we are, stuck in th maze with a bunch of grievers,".

"Shut up," Y/n said, turning around to face Dylan.

"Make me," Dylan said with a smirk taking a step closer to Y/n.

"Cut!" Wes called as Y/n hit Dylan's chest.

"That's not your line Dylan," Y/n pretending to be mad at Dylan but couldn't hold up the act for long.

"But Thomas definaitly would have said it," Dylan argued with a smirk placing his hand under Y/n's chin.

"No, just you," Y/n teased, leaning closer to Dylan.

"Cut! Cut, as in cut it out. Cut as in no one needs to see that," Wes said .

"Sorry," Y/n laughed as Dylan continued to stare at her.

"Let's try that again," Wes said as Y/n and Dylan took their places again "And this time Dylan, stick to the script,".

"Action!"

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞. 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭.