Thomas (19)

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫: Thomas2925

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐮 (𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞). 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬. 𝐈𝐤 𝐈'𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭. 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞

Y/n was sitting in with the children in the daycare playing with them and laughing.

"Y/n someone is here to see you," Brenda came in to say as Y/n stood up "I can look after these for a few minutes while you go talk to him,".

"Thanks Bren," Y/n said heading towards the reception as Brenda began to playing with the kids.

"Where's mommy going?" Leo asked Brenda, his dark brown hair falling into his blue eyes. Leo was Y/n' child and his twin Luna. Luna had pretty y/c/h and green eyes. She was playing with cars with one of the other boys.

"Mommy's going to talk to her friend for a minute she be back soon but for now you can play with me," Brenda said picking up a toy aeroplane as Leo laughed.

Y/n entered the reception to see her ex leaning agaisnt the desk. It made Y/n extremly uncomfortable he had been abusive when Y/n was with him and he still scared her.

"Y/n!" He said once he saw her causing Y/n to jump slightly. Y/n tried to steady her breathing when they broke up he didn't take it to well.

"Daniel what are you doing here," Y/n asked taking a small step backwards as Daniel took a step frowards.

"I wanted to talk to you," Daniel began he voice was soft but Y/n knew it wouldn't stay like that if she upset him "I want to get back together. I miss you so much Y/n/n, I'm so sorry for what happened, I promise it won't happen again,".

"Daniel, please don't take this the wrong way. I'm over you," Y/n said flinching slightly as he tried to grab her hand.

"Y/n I'm still in love with you,"Daniel said.

"I don't love you anymore" Y/n said stepping around him towards the desk trying to put some room between the as Daniel approuched the other side of the desk.

"You will get back together with me," Daniel said frustration rising in his voice. There was anger in his eyes that Y/n knew all too well.

"I'm sorry...," Y/n began before she was cut off.

"Shut up, shut up, just shut up." Daniel shouted, knocking over a candle on the desk in the process.

The desk quickly caught fire, spreading across the desk and up the walls. The sound of fire alarm filled her ears as scream and crys peirced her ears.

Y/m couldn't get out she was surrounded by a circle of fire Daniel had quickly disappeared.

____________

"Is that everyone?" Thomas asked after him and the other firefighter  rescuced the children and the others.

"NO, MOMMY'S STILL IN THERE!,"  Leo shouted as another firefighter, Newt, held him back.

"Get her out! Get her out. Get her out please," Leo cried his blue eyes glistening with tears as his sister cried next to him.

"Is someone really still in there?"  Newt asked Brenda, with a worried look

"Yes there is, Y/n,"Brenda cried trying comforting the children as Thomas ran forwards

"Where are you going?" asked Newt grabbing Thomas' wrist as Thomas gave him a look.

"Where do you think? To save the girl," Thomas siad ripping his wrist from Newt's grip and running into the burning building. Newt sometimes wondered if Thomas was brave or stupid.

____________

"You saved me," Y/n siad to Thomas as her children came over to hug her as she hugged them back.

"It's no big deal," Thomas said panting as he stared at the beutiful girl he just saved.

"It is a very big deal if you didn't save me I'd be dead right now," Y/ said "Is there anything I can do to repay you?"

"Well other than give me your phone number," Thomas said with a smirk.

____________

Thomas knocked nervously on Y/n's front door a single white rose in his hand.

Thomas waited for Y/n to open the door for him which she did after a momment.

Y/n was wearing a pretty dress that looked great on her Leo and Luna ran around the house behibd her.

"Leo how did you get a firelighter?" Brenda asked taking it out if Leo's hand and clicking it to make sure it worked.

"A what?" Y/n asked turning around as Brenda hid the fireligher behind her back putting on a smile batting her eyelids "Brenda are you sure your ok to looka after the twins?"

"Yes Y/n I'll be fine," Brenda said putting the firelighter on a table, placing her hands on Y/n's shoulders turning her around to face Thomas "Take the rose from the poor boy,"

Thomas smiled handing Y/n the rose as she took it lifting it to her face to smell it.

"It's beutiful Thomas, thank you," Y/n said with a smile.

"Just like you," Thomas replied causing Y/n to blush and she took Thomas hand. He was the perfect man.

𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭.