Thomas (16) Pt. 1

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲: Thomas2921.

𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬. 𝐈𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐭𝐰.

Y/n sat in her room with her twins, Logan and Laura. Their father was currently stuck in a stupid maze risking his life to get out with no memory of Y/n or his children, all because of her stupid father, Ava Paige and the goddanm flare.

Loads of people had started arriving from different mazes, mabye Thomas's maze would fine away out to, Thomas had always been different to the rest.

Y/n got ready to head out to the cafeteria, with Logan, Laura and her German Shepard, therapy dog Asher. Asher had helped her get through her cancer, she was still tried all the time and the tests didn't real help with that.

Logan was tugging slightly at Asher's ear while walking to the cafeteria, they knew the way it was an every day thing. Laura was in Y/n's arms.

Once they entered the cafeteria, Y/n spotted Aris sitting in the conner as usual. Aris had only been here for about a week Y/n had taken a liking to him. She had spotted him every now and then before he was sent into the maze but never really talked to him much.

There looked like there were more people then usual, mainly boys. Y/n couldn't help but hope that one of them were Thomas, but he was nowhere to be seen.

"Aris," Logan shouted running over to Aris and Y/n chuckled and Asher followed him over. Asher was a therpay dog but also acted like a body gaurd to Logan who seemed to be as stupid and reckless as his father.

"Hey little guy. What's up?" Aris asked with a laughing helping him up onto the bench as Y/n approuched. "Hi Laura,".

At Aris words Laura burried her head in Y/n's. Laura was far more shy than Logan. "Hi," Laura softly into Y/n's neck as Y/n sat down.

Aris and Y/n were chatting and Logan and Laura were playing when a boy walked in that Y/n knew all too well. Thomas.

_________

"That guy over, he's been here for a week," The boy said pointing over at a table with a boy, a girl, two children and a dog, it certainly was and unsual table.

"Who's the girl?" Thomas asked, there was something about her he couldn't put his finger on, he just couldn't seem to take his eyes off her.

"You don't know?" He asked as the boys shook their heads "That's Y/n, she's Janson's daughter,".

"Are those her children?" Newt asked as the boy nodded.

"Whose the father?" Thomas asked, he didn't know why he cared he just did.

"No one knows," The boy said with a shrugged the boy returning to his meal as Thomas contiued to look at the girl.

____________

Janson walked in to the cafeteria and everyone turned to look at him, normaly at he would name out the people who got to go to the 'safe house', but not this time.

"Y/n you need to take your medicine now come on," Janson said as all eyes turned to Y/n.

"I think grandad is creepy," Laura whispered hiding behind Aris as Aris laughed.

"Me too," Aris whispered as Y/n elbow Aris in the side causing him to laugh. Y/n got up and grabbed Laura and Logan's hands to lead them to her room before she went to take her medicine.