Minho (22)

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲: @LeopardLight27264 (𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐥𝐲)

𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫 (𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐲). 𝐈𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐭) 𝐢𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥, 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭, 𝐢𝐟 𝐈'𝐦 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐞𝐜𝐭. 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚. 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐣𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐬.

"Ok Mr. Leader," Y/n said really exaggerating the name as Minho smirked shaking his head with a laugh "What are we going to do to make sure the sun doesn't burn us to a crisp?"

"Well Mrs. Leader," Minho began causing Y/n to roll her eyes.

"We all know that is not the name I was given," Y/n stated as Minho ignored her now adressing all the boys.

"We'll take the sheets we used to make our bags and hold them over our head to block direct sunlight. We'll travel in two so at least some bags will stay intact," Minho explained as the rest of the boys did as he said.

Y/n began to walk towards Aris asuming they would go together considering they were both in Group B together and for some reason Y/n was stuck with a group of boys.

"Nu hu you're with me princess," Minho said grabbing Y/n's arm and pulling her towards him as Aris shrugged.

"I don't have to go with you," Y/n said rolling her eyes "I would much prefer to go with my dear friend Aris,".

"Well I'm the leader, what I say goes," Minho said teasingly as Y/n begged Aris for help with her eyes.

"Come on princess," Minho said dragging her to the front of the group at the enterance.

"Don't call me princess," Y/n said yanking her hand from his grip which only caused him to smirk.

"What ever you say...princess," Minho said leaning towards her annoyingly, inches from her face as Y/n pulled away from him.

"Come on we need to get going," Y/n said grabbing the sheet as Minho grabbed the other side of the sheet and holding it up.

"Come on guys," Minho said as teey headed out into the dreaded Scorch.

____________

"Y/n are you okay?" Minho asked looking at the pale girl besided him.

"I'm fine," Y/n repied. True be told she wasn't the sun was begining to make Y/n feel faint and she had run out of water a while ago. They were nearly at the city well what was left of a city.

"Y/n you need some water," Minho said holding out the bag of water (𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐚𝐠𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲) for her which she refused "Y/n you need to drink,".

"No I'm fine I swear," Y/n insisted though Minho saw straight threw her and came to a hault.

"You need to drink this. We're not moving until you drink, I can't have you fainting," Minho said as Y/n reuctently took the water taking a refreshing sip.

"Thanks," Y/n muttered handing him back the water.

"Keep it," Minho said as Y/n opened her mouth to protest "But in return you have to give me a kiss princess,".

Minho looked at Y/n playfully as Y/n rolled her eyes before standing on her tippy toes to kiss his cheek.

"Come on we can't fall behind," Y/n said teasingly begining to walk off before Minho grabbed her hand pulling her back into him.

Minho gave Y/n a quick peck before walking off again as if nothing happened.

"You coming princess?"

𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭! 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐭. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦. 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 <3