Dylan O'Brien (23)

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲: ThomasNewt22

𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 (𝐆𝐨 𝐦𝐞!). 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 (𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐝) 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲.

Y/n stood at the edge of the boat looking at the ocean on the beautiful cruise her boyfriend had took them on.

Y/n felt a pair of strong arms wrap around her waist and a chin and her shoulder.

"Hey babe," Dylan said as Y/n turned around to face him, her back pushed against the railing, Dylan keeping his hands around her waist. "Y/n/n are your bags packed? We're getting off at the next spot to go stay at the vila,".

"Ya my bags are in the room, I was going to go for a swim before getting off," Y/n said.

"Ok I'm going to go change and join you," Dylan said giving Y/n a kiss before jogging off.

_____________

The vila was beautiful, it had a lovely beach infront of it with golden sand and turquoise water.Y/n and Dylan were swimming and laughing.

Y/n splashed water at Dylan causing him to laugh before swimming after Y/n who was swimming away from him.

Dylan quickly caught up with her, grabbing Y/n by the wiast and pulling her back into him, her body crashing into his.

"Nice try babe," Dylan laughed as Y/n squimed in his grip trying to free herself as Dylan placed kisses all over her cheeks.

"Let me go," Y/n demanded as Dylan tightened his grip around her waist.

"I don't think I will thanks," Dylan teased his mouth right next to Y/n's ear his hot breath on her neck.

"Let me go," Y/n repeated stuggling  agaisnt his grip before adding a please.

"Ok I'll  let you go if you give me a kiss," Dylan said turning Y/n to face him.

Y/n placed her hands on Dylan's cheeks, pulling his head down to meet hers, placing her lips on his melting into the kiss as Dylan pulled Y/n closer.

The couple swam back to the beach together both dripping wet as Dylan walked over to where his towel was picking up something small before walking back over to his girlfriend.

"What are you doing?" Y/n laughed as Dylan kissed her hand keeping one of his hands behind his back before getting down on one knee.

"I thought alot what I wanted about want I wanted to say when I asked you this and this only thing that seemed fit was I love you Y/n/n. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?" Dylan asked as Y/n looked at him in shock.

"Yes," Y/n said "Yes! Yes! Yes!,"

𝐈 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧! 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭! 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐈'𝐦 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐨 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩. 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞.