Thomas (21)

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 : Hopeligh12

𝐎𝐦𝐠 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬!  𝐒𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐀𝐔. 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 (𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐭). 𝐒𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐀𝐮? 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲!

Y/n and Thomas had been friends for as long as Y/n could remember. Friends.

They'd been through all of school together and still they were friends. Sure they used to be really close but they began to drift a bit in highschool, they still kept in touch and hung out together but not as close.

For Y/n of course friends wasn't enough. Y/n had a bit of a crush on Thomas but Thomas just thought of her as a friend. Well atleast that's what Y/n thought.

"Y/n! Y/n!," Thomas called down the hall as Y/n stopped and turned to look at the boy, along with nearly everyone else.

"Yes Thomas?" Y/n said with a smile, looking at the smiling idiot infront of her. Looking at him gave her butterflies.

"Well the dance was coming up and I was thinking we could go as friends," Thomas said as Y/n tried her best to keep her smile. Everything was going great until those last two words. As friends.

"Are you sure?" Y/n asked adjusting her bag on her back "I'm sure there are loads of girls who would love to go with you as more then friends,"

"We haven't been as close as we used to be lately," Thomas said "If we went to the dance together as friends we could catch up. Well what do you say?"

"You know what Thomas," Y/n began with a smile "I would love to go to the dance with you as friends,".

Y/n forced the last two words out of her mouth as Thomas nodded and smiled before running of. Friends.

____________

Y/n was sitting in a car filled with boys. Thomas was driving his friends to the dance and Y/n. Thankfully Y/n was sitting in the front seat so she didn't have to sit inbetween and bunch of boys.

Not to be sexist or anything, they were just singing along to Katy Perry really loudly and Y/n was pretty sure she was part deaf in one ear.

Thomas pulled up to the dance and everyone got out of the car and the boys went off to fine they're dates leaving Y/n and Thomas alone.

"Well, would you care to join me?" Thomas said playfully holding out his arm to Y/n which she took with a laugh.

"What a gentleman," Y/n said with a laugh as they walked into the hall where the dance was being held.

Loud music and couples and friends, laughed, danced and sung. The entire vibe making Y/n and Thomas smile. It was great to share this momment with someone. A friend.

________________

The football team were in the changing rooms changing after practice when Thomas heard an intresting conversation.

"I mean ya Y/n hot and I would totally go for her if she didn't like Thomas," Minho said as a few of the boy mummered in agreement as Thomas tried to process what he just said.

"They're not together and I think they're gonna keep beating round the bush, why not go for her while she's single?" Gally chimed in as a few of the boys nodded.

"Sorry what did you say about Y/n liking me?" Thomas asked as the boys turned to look at him.

"Well isn't it obvious?" Newt asked as Thomas looked at him confused "She likes you. I'm pretty sure everybody knows it,"

"No," Thomas siad shaking his head "No. No we're just friends,".

The rest of the team sighed shaking their heads and laughing slightly at how stupid Thomas was.

_____________

"Y/n! Y/n!" Thomas shouted down the hall as Y/n stopped turing around to face him. This seemed to fimilar.

"Ya Thomas?" Y/n asked looking at Thomas face confused flashed over her own "Thomas what's up?"

"Do you like me?" Thomas sputtered out quickly causing Y/n to freeze in shock.

"What?" Y/n asked quietly.

"Do you like me?" Thomas asked again more slowly this time.

"I can't do this," Y/n muttered turing walking in the other direction when Thomas grabbed her wristing pulling her into him smashing his lips on hers.

Their lip moved together, Thomas placing a hand on Y/n's neck as Y/n grabbed Thomas face. The world was drowned out as they melted into the kiss.

They were cut off by a bunch of hollers and shouts, turning around to see the football team standing in a large group behind them cheering as Newt sent Thomas a wink.

I guess they were a little more then friends.

𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞! 𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩𝐬? 𝐘𝐞𝐬. 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐭? 𝐘𝐞𝐬. 𝐃𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝/𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝?