Minho (14)

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 new-horizons

𝐒𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 (𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭) 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭.

Y/n Pov

We had finally made it to the Safe Haven, the real Safe Haven and the boys were really celabrating . They were drinking and I'm pretty sure they were all drunk like really drunk.

Gally was a really sad drunk, Thomas was a happy drunk (which was so much better then his normal moppy mood) and Minho was just roasting the hell out of everyone.

"Minho has like no filter when he's drunk?" Brenda asked with a laugh from beside me.

"I didn't know he had a filter at all," I said with a laugh as Brenda laugh with me.

"Leave them have this, you know after everything they've been through. Let them enjoy tonight," Brenda said as I nodded in agreement.

I laughed as I looked over to see Gally crying about I don't know what and Thomas jumping around as if he was on drugs. Minho was pointing his finger in someones face, saying something I couldn't hear but the the poor boy looked quite scared.

"We should probally try and get them to bed you know before they doing something stupid....er," Brenda suggested as I nodded "You take Minho to his hammock and I'll try to get Gally to stop crying,".

I walked over to where Minho and the boy were standing as I pulled Minho away from the poor boy who gave me a grateful look.

"Come on it's time you get to bed," I said with a laugh as Minho turned to look at me.

"But Y/n I don't want to go to bed," Minho winned like a toddler stomping his foot on the ground causing me to laugh.

"Come on," I said dragging him by the arm and he tripped slightly before following along as we stopped right in front of his hammock.

"You know Y/n/n your really pretty," he slurred trying not to fall over as I shock my head with a laugh.

"Your drunk, really drunk," I said laughing and shaking my head. I'll admit I have a bit of a crush on Minho but I he wouldn't like me back.

"I like you Y/n, every since you were a little greenie, I though you were really pretty, really pretty," He said he words sloppy but I was stunned "I like you no I love you Y/n. I LOVE....,"

I quickly slapped my hand over his mouth to shut him once he started shouting and shushed him. I couldn't quite believe what he just said.

"No," he said removing my hand from his mouth "I LOVE YOU Y/N,". I quickly slammed my lips onto his trying to shut him up but people were already staring.

"Goodnight," He said once we parted as I laughed walking off to my hammock and Minho fell into his hammock and quickly feel asleep.

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐨